This is the Message Centre for Matthew Somerville - (take a look at my 42 maker!)

*waves at Matthew*

Post 1

J'au-æmne

not that you'll read this, but at least you did edit your user page smiley - winkeye

Joanna smiley - star

*waves at Matthew*

Post 2

Matthew Somerville - (take a look at my 42 maker!)

Well, I have read it! smiley - tongueout

And I'm going to try to use it more now, having updated it with my new email address and everything. It'll be fun! smiley - winkeye

smiley - planet Matthew

*waves at Matthew*

Post 3

J'au-æmne

Yay! *jumps up and down in excitement* *well, almost* smiley - smiley

*waves at Matthew again*

Post 4

J'au-æmne

Thank you! I now know that (1 + 6) / 6 * (9 * 4) = 42 smiley - smiley
I couldn't be bothered to do the arithmatic myself...

how're you doing?

*waves at Matthew again*

Post 5

Matthew Somerville - (take a look at my 42 maker!)

Okay smiley - smiley Since h2g2 moved to the BBC their login doesn't work on my computer, so I had to wait until I was at Xaverian (doing data entry) to reactivate it and enter some stuff. Which I have now done.

When did you finish at Durham for the year? Doing anything exciting this summer?

*waves at Matthew again*

Post 6

J'au-æmne

Javascript problem is it?
I suppose it'd be useless to tell you to use a more... supported browser smiley - winkeye
I am about to do a non-js version of my homepage... after I've done a template for the normal pages, though...

I finished about three weeks ago, I guess... its all been a bit of a blur with Andy graduating, coming home, going to London for a party, going to Oxford (nice botanic gardens you have there!) coming home again, going to London for the h2g2 meetup... ...this is my sleep week...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Matthew Somerville - (take a look at my 42 maker!)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more