This is the Message Centre for hellboundforjoy

NaJoPoMo 2011 Day 11 Worry Song

Post 1

hellboundforjoy

I have that Worry Song stuck in my head from Monty Python. But I'm worried because I just got home from the Cactus Club sale and it's 5:45 and dark and my dad and his car are not home. He just told me he wasn't going to drive at night anymore and I don't know where he is and there are sirens going on outside and I'm worried. It looks like he must have left in a hurry as one of the phones was off the hook and the back door was wide open.

Well that was then. My dad got home shortly after I wrote that last sentence. We went to Marie Callenders for dinner and came home. I walked the dog and now I'm listening to Science Friday. Everything's fine.

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

I think of the Worry Song every time I'm in an airport waiting for my luggage...

Post 3

hellboundforjoy

I bet. I think of it often really. I always hope it will help me take my worries less seriously.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for hellboundforjoy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more