This is the Message Centre for Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

DOB 23rd May 1928=78

Post 21

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Happy birthday for Tuesday, Christiane! smiley - cake

I've just run a Human Design chart for you, and whatever time of day you were born, you're a single definition (powerful) Manifesting Generator, born on the right-angle cross of the Sleeping Phoenix, with the channel of 'charisma' - that's you, babe! smiley - diva Thoughts must be deeds.

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. smiley - giftsmiley - bubbly

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

DOB 23rd May 1928=78

Post 22

smurfles

Hi christiane...I'm so glad you had a lovely "2nd" birthday,and hope you and K enjoyed the smiley - bubblysmiley - laugh
your poor daughter,and special neice....there's only one thing i can say........OUCH!!!!!!
My youngest grandaughter was almost ten pounds,she looked so big compared with the other girls who were around 7pound!!smiley - hugsalx

DOB 23rd May 1928=78

Post 23

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Oh my dear ZSF big smiley - hug

How on earth did you get all those things about me!!.

Poweerful. I am a total coward!. Perhaps when it comes to things about Justice and Peace then I have got strong views, but as for being brave in the wild.

Brrrrrrr!!
His little smiley - fish gone to his camp. I do hope that it has not rained.

Fond <smiley - love

Christiane smiley - schooloffish

DOB 23rd May 1928=78

Post 24

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hi Christiane smiley - love,

Little smiley - fish has been going to a half-term play school. I wasn't going to send him, but there's a little girl that he wanted to see ... he thought she needed him there. Aah! smiley - loveblush? No, I think it's more like frienship, but it is nice. He was phoning her every evening at one time ... not that she rang him back!

'How on earth did you get all those things about me!!.' As you gave me your birth details, I was able to look you up. I had to guess birth time, though.

Sending you lots of smiley - love. smiley - hugs and blessings.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

DOB 23rd May 1928=78

Post 25

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

smiley - run
Happy Birthdays Christiane!
smiley - giftsmiley - hug
I hope you had a wonderful time. smiley - biggrin

Things here are hectic, but Lilith is fine. Teething smiley - yuk, but fine...
My man and I took her to her first festival last weekend, and she loved looking at all the funny people dressed in bright colours and dancing about. smiley - rainbow I'll make a hippy out of her yet! smiley - winkeye

smiley - hug

DOB 23rd May 1928=78

Post 26

Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Dear LSF, big smiley - hug gentle smiley - cuddlefor Lilith

Poor little mite teething. It really is grim for them
So glad she enjoyed the festival. Did you dress her as a little hippie?
Have you any photos of her?

Good to hear from you and to know that you are happy.
smiley - love
Christiane smiley - schooloffish

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Also Ran1-hope springs eternal

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more