This is the Message Centre for Skie

Hi Skie!

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Just thought I'd stop by... Have a mufflewhump!

It's nice to meet the person that brought one of my best friends on here ages agosmiley - biggrin If not for you, I'd imagine I would never have flown cross country this summersmiley - bigeyes

I'd say more, but 1) I'm not much of a talker, and 2) I'm expecting a call from the UK, so I'd better free up the phoneline.

Anyway, welcome back! If you need anything, just yellsmiley - smiley

Hi Skie!

Post 2

Skie

hi. smiley - smiley i don't know if i've ever met you in person, but thanks for the warm welcome. i don't know how much i'll be around here, since i have an incredible amount of stuff going on in Real Life (is that how you all refer to it here? smiley - winkeye)--anyway, plus, our network connection isn't too good. heh. but i will be visiting, on and off.

i have a record of setting people up. smiley - biggrin directly and indirectly. friends and s.o.s (that looks like s.ave o.ur s.hip, but it's *actually* s.ignificant o.ther.s. smiley - winkeye). nah, i'm just kidding, it happens by accident. but i'm glad you and amy are such good friends. makes me happy. smiley - biggrin (i have a tendency towards vicariousity--is that a word?--so seeing other people happy makes me incredibly happy as well).

that's all for now. tas, and talk later.

Hi Skie!

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Nope, we didn't meet while I was discovering that I don't like humdity (even though Lady Scott insists that it was comparatively dry that weekendsmiley - yikes)

Not very talkative today smiley - sorry

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Skie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more