This is the Message Centre for saffire

aug2

Post 1

saffire

presentation of friday went awesome-ly wellsmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley thank god....anyway, friday was bunches of fun...met a sweetie named miguel chavez...chilled with jagat and scott in the game room during which time we created a jenga tower of one block short of thirty levels! ahh, the memories...tight with jan now she gave me free meal ticketssmiley - smiley
instant messenger is so much fun *she says as she goes to check her surprisingly substantial 'buddy list'*
yes - quite a lot of fun...zemellens is quite ma phat fly brotha...heheheheheh
just rambling incoherently now...ladedadedadadadadadadadada 
two days left and work is OVER! summer is such a fabulous seasonsmiley - smiley

jenga towers

Post 2

The 1 and only Elkherd

Our record is 32. Na na na na na.

jenga towers

Post 3

saffire

well arent you special...
heh heh - maybe it was your super cocky ATTITUDE that prevented you from joining the girls in their kiss-chase games way back when...smiley - winkeye
by the way - did you really get 32 levels?! im quite impressed!!!!!!!!!!
-saffire

jenga towers

Post 4

The 1 and only Elkherd

I'm hurt. Super cocky attitude? Fine, it was meant as a joke.

Yep, 32, *and* my ninety year old arthritic granny with only two fingers was playing. (Not really.) Did get 32 though.

jenga towers

Post 5

saffire

heh heh - it will be a tough record to beat...especially since i have no thumbs (and your granny has only two fingerssmiley - winkeye
we should all play some time!
-saffire

jenga towers

Post 6

saffire

by the way - just kidding about the supercockyattitudesmiley - winkeye
-saffire

jenga towers

Post 7

The 1 and only Elkherd

What? No thumbs? What about big toes?

jenga towers

Post 8

saffire

oh wait - my thumbs are back - never mind!
(and yes, i do have two big toes)
-saffiresmiley - winkeye

jenga towers

Post 9

The 1 and only Elkherd

I was fearing lepracy for a moment there.

Wait - I still fear lepracy!

jenga towers

Post 10

saffire

thats probably a good thing...smiley - winkeye
-saffire

jenga towers

Post 11

The 1 and only Elkherd

Here's another super fast reply to dazzle you. Dazzle! Dazzle!

I hope you're not blind now. Damn, lost another finger. (cough) Lepracy? Eh? (cough) (cough) (fades to black)

jenga towers

Post 12

saffire

oh no ive been blinded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*blinks a gazillion times* smiley - bigeyes
oh it was just temporary - what a dazzling show of speed elk! unfortunately, i seem to have lost my thumbs again...
speaking of which - how do you have fingers if you also have hooves?
-saffire
hopefully the swiftness of this reply will dazzle - but not blindsmiley - winkeye

jenga towers

Post 13

The 1 and only Elkherd

I am half man, half Elk. Like a centaur of greek legend, I have four hooves and two hands. Now, my hands and a pair of hooves are normally taken up playing my drums, so I am forced to type with my feet/hooves. (No, I don't wear horseshoes.)

jenga towers

Post 14

saffire

how do you play the drums with hooves?
-saffiresmiley - winkeye

jenga towers

Post 15

The 1 and only Elkherd

You need something for the bass pedals and hi-hat. As I don't have feet, I have to make do.

I once saw a video of a thalidomide victim with no arms playing drums with his feet, holding the sticks in his toes. He was good.

jenga towers

Post 16

saffire

thalidomide?????? now what on earth is that...
-saffire

jenga towers (and stuff)

Post 17

The 1 and only Elkherd

Oh dear. They gave it to pregnant mothers to do something or other, and they said it was safe, but it wasn't, and hundreds of babies were born without limbs. If you look at a thalidomide victim and count how many joints he/she is missing, you can work out how much was given to the mother. It was sick.

I hope I havn't depressed you.

jenga towers (and stuff)

Post 18

saffire

thats terrible
its not still going on is it (the use of thalidomide)?
i sure as hell hope not
-saffire

jenga towers (and stuff)

Post 19

The 1 and only Elkherd

Definitely not! Write more later.

jenga towers (and stuff)

Post 20

The 1 and only Elkherd

"And the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm!
The drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm! (repeat ad naseum)" (Blood Hound Gang)

He uses electronic drum pads and vast arrays of pedals. But why? I can drum with one arm I keep time on the hi-hat pedal instead of with my foot. I do it all the time. I think he wanted some toys to play with.

My stupid computer's just disconnected me. I'll have to pay another 4p to reconnect now. It's just not worth writing long forum entries.

Key: Complain about this post