This is the Message Centre for WowbaggerTIP

Hi

Post 1

Engie99

Errrm... There is a lot of feeling in your pages. Have you ever written nice things about anything? If not then: have you ever tried prozac. They (not them, they) say it really tastes good, you know.
Hope you enjoyed Scitech and that your glider ... glides.

Bye,

Steve

Hi

Post 2

WowbaggerTIP

Hi. I haven't finished the glider, Scitech was cool, and, erm, I'm always as sarcastic, cynical and unpleasant as the articles suggest. Latest few articles: 'Onions: the Buddhist vegetable' and 'Freemason's Handshakes and their uses in gatecrashing'. COMING SOON TO A MONITOR NEAR YOU: 'Merchant Bankers - not just Cockney rhyming slang'.

Hi

Post 3

3Syllables

I dont know i think ya got a pretty fair suming up for things !
as for Starship Troopers, i thought i was just about the only person who liked that film it frikkin rocks !, what kinda music u into ?

Hi

Post 4

WowbaggerTIP

Music? Garbage, Marilyn Manson, Republica. AND ABSOLUTELY NOT S CLUB FRIGGING SVEN, bastards that they are.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for WowbaggerTIP

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more