This is the Message Centre for cafram - in the states.

and then...?

Post 1

cafram - in the states.

Alright, I've been in this 'real world' place for a whole two months, and it's been ok so far. I spent a couple of weeks in Vietnam with my mum and brother (courtesy of an internet competition smiley - wow) which was obviously just amazing - such an incredible country, friendly people - words cannot describe it.

I've been working with a few different schools and organisations, the last couple of weeks I've been on year 7 surf camps which have been tiring but a blast - next week I have a year 8 camp doing the same sorts of things, although I think they want me to drive the bus on this one which could be scary - I got my coach licence (yes, that's right, coach) but I'm terrified of driving one packed with kids...I'm praying for a minibus! On weekends I'm still working at the store in the city - it's keeping me horribly busy but hopefully it'll mean the cash keeps rolling in, cos I found out today that I got a job at a summer camp in the states, and I need to save up my pennies to get there! It starts in June, I'm in the tripping department, which means that I take kids out for three days at a time, six days a week, doing anything from rafting to climbing and everything in between! smiley - wow

All in all, the real world isn't a bad place to be. smiley - smiley

and then...?

Post 2

King Cthulhu of Balwyniti

I simply cannot imagine why you'd go around telling such pernicious lies about the 'real world' smiley - winkeye

and then...?

Post 3

Yael Smith

I know what you mean, Kingy....smiley - winkeye
You must be having a blast, Caf... wait a minute- that's what you said just then!smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for cafram - in the states.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more