This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Another late entry

Post 1

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

No excuse; I just forgot to post last night.

There was nothing to report, really... I had a couple of good meals and spent the day catching up on the TV I recorded yesterday, plus recorded "Doctor Who". It was a rather excellent episode. smiley - biggrin

I also read a chapter of "Thomas Covenant". It's hard going, but worth it.

I hoovered the whole house in one go; just as I was finishing the vacuum cleaner stopped running of its own accord. It was running very hot, so I hope it was just a temporary heat-related cutoff. I won't know till next time I plug it in. smiley - erm

Another late entry

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit still waiting for the reboot
"How is the defragmentation going ?

(Seen you complaining the Messageboard was slow due to premoderation last night)"

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more