This is the Message Centre for Salt~n~Shake

Sam's Guestbook

Post 21

GrifterGal

hiya sam hunsmiley - smiley i was at work tonight but no-one would chat to me so i leftsmiley - smiley i must have just missed you smiley - sorry hunsmiley - smileysmiley - ta for the smiley - strawberry and smiley - bubbly i really enjoyed them smiley - smiley
anyway i hope to chat to you soon smiley - smiley
take xaresmiley - smiley
smiley - love
paula
smiley - rose
ps do you have email addy? you can have mine if you want it? smiley - smiley

~Guestbook~

Post 22

Salt~n~Shake

Hiya Tommy, so what was up that you couldn't smiley - zzz I seem to be able to smiley - zzz on the edge of a knife at the mo... but I don't get enough of it smiley - wah hope you manage some tonight.. chat soon

smiley - love S

whatapain

Post 23

Salt~n~Shake

I've sent the e-mail now so hope it's of use to you.. smiley - cuddle

smiley - love S

Sam's Guestbook

Post 24

Salt~n~Shake

Paula if you don't mind i'd like your e-mail addy and i'll send you one right back.. I don't want to post my addy on here in case some of the spammers get hold of it.. i've hardly any room left on mine as its full of jokes photos etc.. one of these days i'll get down to tidying it out lol.. smiley - wow I'm also on yoome2 under ~AlleyCat~ if you are able to send it there...

smiley - love S

Sam's Guestbook

Post 25

GrifterGal

hiya sam paula heresmiley - smiley don't`worry my email addy is [email protected] ok hunsmiley - smiley
anyway i,ll chat to you soonsmiley - smiley
smiley - love
paula
smiley - smiley

Sam's Guestbook

Post 26

Salt~n~Shake

Hi Paula, i've sent you an e-mail the first one didnt turn out quite right but the second one seems to be fine smiley - ok sorry I dint get a chance to chat tonight spent to long on the phone and now its just about bed time.. probably your smiley - zzz by now.. one of these nights i'll make it to the pub at a reasonable hour..

smiley - love S

Sam's Guestbook

Post 27

GrifterGal

hiya sam hunsmiley - smiley yes i did recieve your emails ok and i replied to yousmiley - smiley anyway i'll chat to you soon smiley - love paula

smiley - catsmiley - cat
ps i,ll look forwaed to your visit to the travellers rest smiley - smiley

Sam's Guestbook

Post 28

Tommy t

hiya sam hope ur ok i`m still tryin tae work this thing out wot u been up tae...i`ve got an interview tday thank god work .`money`. hope ur ok t`c x

Sam's Guestbook

Post 29

Salt~n~Shake

Hi Tommy, hope you got the job smiley - goodluck thats me finished for the week now and glad its over.. I smiley - love weekends.. but got to start me housework now if I want a lazy day tomorrow arggghh.. let me know how you got on at your interview...

smiley - love S

Sam's Guestbook

Post 30

GrifterGal

hiya Sam smiley - cuddle paula heresmiley - smiley how are you today? smiley - smiley i,m smiley - cool haven't done much today apart from reply to my messages on here smiley - smiley what about you?
anyway i,ll chat to you soon smiley - smiley take care smiley - smiley
smiley - love
paula
smiley - rose
ps would you like to be my pen pal? smiley - smiley

Sam's Guestbook

Post 31

owlatronas

well it looks ok to me

andysmiley - bat

Sam's Guestbook

Post 32

Salt~n~Shake

well there's not a hight in sight now but ermmmm something not right... smiley - rofl

Sam smiley - cat

Sam's Guestbook

Post 33

owlatronas

ill have a look

Sam's Guestbook

Post 34

owlatronas

hmm maybe HIGHTwas right smiley - weird

andysmiley - bat

Sam's Guestbook

Post 35

Salt~n~Shake

smiley - rofl... well everything was alright until I added the side by side boxes last night.. but they are on the bottom table and it looks like the probs on the top one... I'm not upset about it as i'm only learning and its all been trial and error so far.. but a lot of fun too...

thanks,

Sam smiley - cat

Sam's Guestbook

Post 36

owlatronas

well as long as your having funsmiley - biggrin

andysmiley - bat

Help!!!

Post 37

unique

Whats the link 4 who is online?? i tried a few different 1s but they dont work ..

Help!!!

Post 38

unique

Whats the link 4 who is online?? i tried a few different 1s but they dont work ..

Help!!!

Post 39

unique

it ok i got it thanx

Help!!!

Post 40

Salt~n~Shake

Glad I could help smiley - rofl

smiley - love S

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Salt~n~Shake

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more