This is the Message Centre for Dark Willow (Team Buffy - Willow) "That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay."

Bored now...

Post 1

Dark Willow (Team Buffy - Willow) "That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay."

Nobody's on-line and now I'm feeling lonely...
Yeah, I'm very bored.
And I can't think of an cool weblog entry.
smiley - cry

Arg!!!

Please leave a cool / funny / strange... doesn't matter what kind of message you leave in my weblog entry.

Bored now...

Post 2

meMoRial AveRsioN

lol hey Will

Bored now...

Post 3

princess peach

how about what would you do if you met james marsters/ sarah m. gellar???????

Bored now...

Post 4

meMoRial AveRsioN

i'd proberly screem/faint or ask for there autographs

Bored now...

Post 5

princess peach

lol or a joke!!!

The Hamster Show

A guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he will give him a free beer if he shows him something amazing. The bartender agrees, so the guys pulls out a hamster, who begins dancing and singing "Tuff Enuff" by the Fabulous Thunderbirds.
"That IS amazing!" says the bartender and gives the guy his free beer.

"If I show you something else amazing, will you give me another beer?" The bartender agrees, so the guy pulls out a small piano and a hamster and a frog. Now the hamster plays the piano while the frog dances and sings "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet" by Bachman-Turner Overdrive.

The bartender, completely wowed, gives him another beer. A man in a suit, who's been watching the entire time, offers to buy the frog for a princely sum, which the man agrees to.

"Are you nuts?" asks the bartender. "You could've made a fortune off that frog."

"Can you keep a secret?" asks the man. "The hamster's a ventriloquist."

Bored now...

Post 6

meMoRial AveRsioN

lol

Bored now...

Post 7

princess peach

lolol www.jokes.com

Bored now...

Post 8

meMoRial AveRsioN

ow my head hurts!

Bored now...

Post 9

princess peach

huh?

Bored now...

Post 10

meMoRial AveRsioN

nvm

Bored now...

Post 11

*+*buffy&angel-luvr*+* - THE SCOOBIES(Dawn)

lol that joke woz funni!!!!smiley - biggrin

luv & hugzsmiley - cuddle
Dawnie

BTW i iz bk from my holi!!!

Bored now...

Post 12

meMoRial AveRsioN

welcome bc

Bored now...

Post 13

princess peach

Scary Stages of College

You know you're in trouble when...
1. The McDonald's people know you by name from late night study breaks.

2. You have spent more time figuring out that you only need a 54% to pass the final than you have actually spent studying.

3. The college drunk confronts you and says: "Don't you think you should get to work now?"

4. Your study schedule is based on the rationale that you "might" actually die before the test!

5. Your parents inquire about your grades and you sing the Cookie Monster song: "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me..."

6. Mom calls to ask how you've been, and you immediately scream, "Get off my back, b*#%h!"

Bored now...

Post 14

meMoRial AveRsioN

lol

Bored now...

Post 15

Dark Willow (Team Buffy - Willow) "That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay."

lol smiley - biggrin
This is cool! Keep the funny things comming! smiley - biggrin

What's wrong with singing the Cookie Monster song? smiley - tongueout
smiley - musicalnote C is for cookie, that's good enough for me... smiley - musicalnote
lol smiley - winkeye

Bored now...

Post 16

meMoRial AveRsioN

u no i'v never really heard that song b4, b4 u started talking bout it

Key: Complain about this post