This is the Message Centre for unique

Hello

Post 21

Salt~n~Shake

Yeah I looked at the marquee last night and was telling Martin about it.. it sure looks easy enough in theory.. and I might have a go but i'll need to look at my work to see if its worked or not lol.. I was gonna try and do some things on computer today but it was a no goer.. too much work and that was in both jobs (just my luck) wanted to get my guestbook up and running smiley - sadface but maybe with a bit of luck i'll get a chance tomorrow..
I'm really enjoying this tho much better than yoome2 lol... chat soon Sam smiley - cat

Hello

Post 22

unique

Hello

Post 23

thinkin of a name

Delete me and type a message here

Guestbook

Post 24

thinkin of a name

Write here

hi Velvyn

Post 25

FlyinScotsman

well hello there darlinks,,how`s u.finaly found someone i know in this place,lol,hehelp,,me is is totaly lost,t,:0)

hi clueless .. lol

Post 26

unique

so u finally got sumwhere .. ur doin better than i did at 1st took me wks 2 get as far as i hav...
tryin 2 work out the gml code is mind numbin .. lol
so howz u????

Hello

Post 27

TheLadiesMan

Hi hun how are you hope you can make it through to me in 2 weeks . was fri night any good because you can never tell with women ,,,lol

Hello

Post 28

wolvomale

hi velvyn hows u.thats brill wot uve done lookin at it from tv it looks gr8t ile have a look from pc l8ers once again thanx chat soon mark mwah xxxxxxxx

Hello

Post 29

unique

hi Mark .. i'm gr8 thanx ..
glad u liked it .. hope it helps u get 2 grips wiv this .. n mayb giv u a few ideas of what u can do wiv this ..
howz u??? howz the job huntin goin???
speak 2 u soon
Velvyn xxx

Hello

Post 30

mrstyle

so whats unique about u then?

I Am

Post 31

wolvomale

hi sorry ive not replyed sooner not been on here 4 a long time.im in wolverhampton and were is u.r u m or f bye 4now

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for unique

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more