A Conversation for The German Shepherd Dog

A57167535 - The German Shepherd Dog

Post 21

Br Robyn Hoode - Navo - complete with theme tune

smiley - sadface How do I get to that from the entry when I go through the PR page?

Post 22

AlexAshman

F48874?thread=6949258 alt="smiley - smiley" title="smiley" class="smiley" src="http://www.h2g2.com/h2g2/skins/Alabaster/images/Smilies/f_smiley.gif"/>

Post 23

Thanks Alex. I've often been confused how to get to that from the entry in PR though... is there something really obvious I'm missing?

Post 24

Malabarista - now with added pony

You can get there directly from Peer Review. Clicking on the link beside it in the column "Date Entered" takes you to the first post, "Last Posted" to the most recent one.

Or click where it says "Currently in: Peer Review" in the top right corner (in Brunel, anyway) to go straight from the Entry to the PR thread.

And sorry for the brusque tone up there smiley - blush I've been having a rather grumpy day involving too many official documents, and the lack thereof.

Post 25

That's ok, it's not very clear, I've always wondered. It's easy when it's *your* entry but when you're looking through PR, I always assumed the entry's comments thread WAS the thread.

Perhaps a clearer link would be nice in the reshuffle. A link saying 'peer review comments: here!' in plain view...

smiley - offtopic

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more