This is the Message Centre for GarudaJones

Here I've gone and forgot my Subject Line!

Post 1

FordsTowel

I'm not certain whether you've been informed, but one of the first things that is customary is to create your very own 42!

This is a harmless, but popular, semi-requirement. My researcher number is 227087, so...
227087 = ( 2 ( SQRT( 2 + 7 ) + ( 0 ^ 8 ))) * 7 = 42

Yours could be as simple as:
1 + 41 + 3 + 0 - 3 + 2 - 2 = 42
or you could complex it up a bit.

Have fun!

The one, the original, except no immitations,
smiley - towel

My previously un-subjected note follows:

G'day, GJ!

Glad to see you've got a smattering of really nice welcomes.smiley - ok

It's a good job that everyone doesn't stop by to say hi, though, or you'd never get on to doing anything but responding!smiley - doh

You'll not be having any trouble from me, and you've already received several very qualified offers of assistance.smiley - biggrin

I think you'll find your time here enjoyable, and even fun; but I have my doubts about your finding much time for conversations if you mean to get anything else accomplished.smiley - erm

I was curious about your collection. By 'records', do you mean recordings in all media formats, or specifically vinyl disks?

Oh, and Welcome!
smiley - towel

Post 2

GarudaJones

Crikey a 42 conundrum!
I really should have paid more attention at schoolsmiley - winkeye
I think I'll go with your suggestion (if only for expediancy's sake!)
many many thanks
Hope I can return the favour some day
GJsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GarudaJones

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more