A Conversation for Humankind's Responsibility to Earth: Inaction is Not an Option

Trust the Process

Post 1

Steven Adams

Humans are the best thing about planet Earth and until we meet our cosmic brethren we are also the best thing in the entire Universe, i've never felt sorry to see more of us around, and although i understand we need to control our population i don't think we are near being overcrowded, the Earth has plenty more space and science is always moving ahead.

The current and pressing problem i feel is resource allocation, after all if there were only ten people on this blue jewel of a planet and 3 of them decided to take 99% of everything for themselves there'd still be poverty and the impression of overpopulation.

Just how many people could the Earth comfortably hold if resources were allocated fairly? I'd love to know the answer to that question.

Key: Complain about this post

Trust the Process

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more