This is the Message Centre for Researcher 48122

murder/suicide

Post 1

msmonsy

i think it was all a cover-up and he is out there somewhere on a little island living it up with reckless abandon smiley - winkeye

murder/suicide

Post 2

Researcher 48122

I don't think kurt is alive.I don't think he would give up seeing his daughter to lie on some island away from everyone!he loved her too much!

murder/suicide

Post 3

msmonsy

yes, you do make a good point there. sorry, sometimes i just have a warped sense of humor. smiley - sadface

murder/suicide

Post 4

Kurt Cobain

Hey, I'm still here.
Just had to get away from all the media hound-dogs...

murder/suicide

Post 5

msmonsy

well hello there stranger smiley - smiley
tell us all about your adventures smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

murder/suicide

Post 6

Pizza The Hutt

What we all really want to know Kurt is: If you really are Kurt Cobain, then who was the guy with his head blown off in your garage, you murdering scumbag.

murder/suicide

Post 7

Kurt Cobain

Look, temperory removal of head and material by and within is not fatal in this wide and wonderful universe. I just decided to literally 'expand my mind' a little.

murder/suicide

Post 8

msmonsy

well, now there is one way to expand the mind smiley - winkeye
must say though, i would think that it would make for a rather large breeze between the ears smiley - winkeye.......
monsy smiley - fish

murder/suicide

Post 9

Pizza The Hutt

I count this as further proof that you are the Crow, "Kurt". If you can survive a Shotgun shell to the head.

Removed

Post 10

U135579

This post has been removed.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 48122

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more