This is the Message Centre for The Hellmouth Inn (NOW OPEN)

The Mens Room

Post 1

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

WELCOME TO THE MENS ROOM PLZ DON'T MAKE A MESS LOL

The Mens Room

Post 2

Researcher 242292

OOPs (closes her eyes) sorry walked into the wrong room lol smiley - laugh

The Mens Room

Post 3

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

oi oi you do you mind lol smiley - laugh

The Mens Room

Post 4

Researcher 242292

smiley - sorry (rushes at very quickly blushing) lol

The Mens Room

Post 5

oh hunnie dont you mean rushes out instead of rushes at lol

smiley - nahnahsmiley - hug

The Mens Room

Post 6

Researcher 242292

lol yes out oops lol

The Mens Room

Post 7

smiley - nahnah hellllloooooo what you doning in the mens room then smiley - rofl

The Mens Room

Post 8

Piper-TEAM BUFFY(Kendra)"Homer Simpson is my God! To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems!"

hey this mens room is really messy,but dont mind staying if spikes in here.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hello spike r u here?

The Mens Room

Post 9

rachel10

i'm not a scooby but i would like to see spike (in my room) if he is here!!!smiley - biggrinsmiley - smooch

Rach
xxxxxxxxxxx
Spike's sooooooooo sexy!!

The Mens Room

Post 10

babes - Team Angel Cordy 'Oh and you're Welcome.'

ok i know this is the mens room so my eyes are closed.
i was just wondering what guys are going to the party on saturday 15th may and don't have dates?????

lov lilah

The Mens Room

Post 11

rachel10

yeah i need a fit guy 2 i love riley!!
so any lookalike then can i come

Key: Complain about this post