This is the Message Centre for The Hellmouth Inn (NOW OPEN)

THE BAR

Post 321

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

i've been playing on my ps2 m8 what about you

THE BAR

Post 322

Stefan_the_bloody

no ps2 here....just this trusty old computer

I fed and visited these great pages, not much else

THE BAR

Post 323

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

i've been playing need for speed under ground and the sims i love the sims it takes the bordom out me life lol

THE BAR

Post 324

Stefan_the_bloody

Yeah, I'd like to play the Sims someday 2.
I've heard that u can use Buffy characters or something...sounds like fun.

THE BAR

Post 325

Researcher 242292

Giles me off to bed now, bye bye hunnie gonna see if Spike saves Angel now yay lol. I bet you cant wait to get this book can ya lol. When you ring tomorrow remind me to post off the order for you ok hun night nights smiley - hug

Night nights Angel sweetie thanx for a great night at the awards smiley - smooch lol smiley - hug

smiley - love Buffy xx

THE BAR

Post 326

the new sims i got for my ps2 is called the sims bustin out very funny

i've heard they are gonna do a sims buffy and that would be cool lol

THE BAR

Post 327

nite nite buffy hunnie smiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - rose chat to you tomoz hunnie...b4 for you go i found a leafet for fantasy sx but its 5 months old lol
chat tomoz hunnie and i really looking forward to reading those books nite nite babes

THE BAR

Post 328

Stefan_the_bloody

If I have enough money, I'll definiteley buy those Sims games, but my money future looks pale as a corpse right now...
I've blown all my money on Buffy stuff and things related to the actors.
But where there are jobs there is money!

THE BAR

Post 329

i'm gonna be getting mgs3 soon its a cool game METAL GEAR SOILD 3 i also like flying games my fav is ACE COMBAT...whats your favs games

THE BAR

Post 330

Stefan_the_bloody

My favorite games......games like CARMAGEDDON or SOLDIER OF FORTUNE.
I like those.
But the Sims seems great 2.

THE BAR

Post 331

me off to bed now m8 i'm really tired chat soon m8 nite nite

THE BAR

Post 332

Stefan_the_bloody

Goodnight Giles....don't let the bedbugs bite.....

THE BAR

Post 333

helloooo all good morning lol

THE BAR

Post 334

meMoRial AveRsioN

hiya all

THE BAR

Post 335

me

Hiya!any1 here?

smiley - smiley

THE BAR

Post 336

hiya all ne1 here to chat

THE BAR

Post 337

TEAM ANGEL (Harmony) "Ow...I'm so gonna bite you"

I'm here - on the smiley - cappuccino again! Anyone else around?

Luv & Bites, Harm smiley - peacesign

THE BAR

Post 338

Stefan_the_bloody

Hi.....can I get a Bloody Mary, please?
I'm trying to cut back on the real blood.

THE BAR

Post 339

TEAM BUFFY (Rhona) - The Slayer Slayer - x x x R x x x

hey harmony. hmmm what shall i hav 2 drink? i no smiley - tea

THE BAR

Post 340

TEAM ANGEL (Harmony) "Ow...I'm so gonna bite you"

Yep, join me for a smiley - cappuccino, Rhona smiley - biggrin
How's things 4 u?

Luv & Bites, Harm smiley - peacesign

Key: Complain about this post

THE BAR

More Conversations for The Hellmouth Inn (NOW OPEN)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more