This is the Message Centre for njan (afh)

Howdy!

Post 1

Buzz

Thanks, for the nice welcome! Oh, I left you some smiley - fish for Your smiley - fish Tank, In fact I left a school. I hear their pretty good with vineger and some chips... but I guess that's not what you had in mind.

You said that you were watching Face/Off, I assume that is the John Woo Moovie with John Travolta & Nicolas Cage, that was pretty good but avoid MI2, it's just a bunch of action sequences, in search of a plot. Here in Florida, were thinking of starting a just say "No to Woo!" or maybe just say "Whoa to Woo!".

Anywhoits, ENJOY!

-Buzz

Howdy!

Post 2

njan (afh)

*bows*.. you're welcome. All part of the service here in the guide. smiley - smiley

Yes, I noticed that... I think I'll have to draw a miniaturised version, because otherwise, we'd suddenly have a very full tank. smiley - smiley...

Yes... it is... the reason being because I'm a Nicolas Cage fan.. smiley - smiley...

Hmm... can't say I've seen it.. what plot does it go searching for?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for njan (afh)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more