This is the Message Centre for kbrtiata

Walking walking over 13 hours

Post 1

kbrtiata

HIya smiley - hug
Last week, I tried to visit my family grave on FOOT smiley - yikes
I wrote about it in my blog page (japanese one(unwillingly to register.. lmao so rarely use it. hootoo and FB are better smiley - winkeye), but because I refuse typing Japanese at the moment, I wrote it in English) please take a look smiley - smiley
Some photos will attract you smiley - laugh
the link is
http://amba.to/dOXpRc

I just finished writing as I couldn't do that because of the great shock of my best friend death smiley - cry I still feel too lonely to get over smiley - wah

smiley - diva

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

Hello Taamyusmiley - hug

Congratulations on completint such a long journey to your family's grave.smiley - applause

I greatly enjoyed reading your blog page, it was a very informative and entertaining read.smiley - cool

Sorry to hear that you are still in great shock over the death of your best friend.smiley - hugsmiley - cuddlesmiley - rose

Take care,
Katrine smiley - zen

Post 3

kbrtiata

Hi Kat smiley - hug

Thank you so much for reading the blog smiley - smiley

It's pity of me that I can't write English well smiley - blue

I also updated my twipics
http://twitpic.com/photos/Jolietaecha
You'll see cherry blossoms trees that is fully blooming smiley - biggrin

No, I still don't get over from the shock of my friend smiley - cry
There's no friend here smiley - wah So, I miss her so much.

Just I'm glad to say that I can manage to update this journal and the blog (updating Facebook's photos) to show them to my overseas friends smiley - biggrin
At the mo, I don't feel doing anything... grrr

Well, I'll try to put my chin up for my friend...

Take care, you too smiley - tea

smiley - diva

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

received email sweetheartsmiley - smileysmiley - hugstay strong in body,soul and mind, you have the power within you, to overcome all obstacles smiley - smoochsmiley - cuddle

Post 5

kbrtiata

Hiya Prof smiley - hug

Glad to know that you got my mail safely smiley - biggrin

I'm physically okay.... just...
well I'll post my new journal smiley - steam

smiley - cuddle

smiley - diva

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

no matter what the world throws at you love - keep smilingsmiley - smileyand biting back, you'll succeed in all you dosmiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 7

kbrtiata

Hiya Prof. smiley - hug

Will you please read my latest journal?
I need your opinion smiley - tardis

smiley - diva

Post 8

F1926355?thread=8175284

if I have the time sweetheart, but I can't guarantee when, sorrysmiley - sadfacesee above

Key: Complain about this post