This is the Message Centre for kbrtiata

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 1

kbrtiata

Hiya

Just a few words to you, my friends.
Thank you for contacting me with warm message.
You may hear more news about Japan than usual.
It's true, there are many victims and people are having tough time in where Earthquake, tsunami attacked and power station have had damaged.

But Osaka is far from those area (Tokyo is closer than Osaka, if you see map of Japan, you'll see it easily), people in Osaka are SAFE, so AM I.
All we are trying to do is to save electricity, and try to live our life as normal life so that 'finance problem' won't get worse.

As I told you, I have had Japanese problem and it's more serious for me to live here in Japan.
I don't know when I can retype Japanese. Maybe I can trust people around me and I feel safe, then I may be able to get over.

Because sooooooooooooo many information is on media, I can't find which is reliable or not true... Sometimes, overseas medias report much more useful for me to get latest information... Some media still repeated the moment of the FIRST TSUNAMI attacked the area which was happened LAST WEEK. I, and people here need the latest news and our local news, because we don't get any local news, that's also serious problem cos we don't know if there will be kidnapping, murders...... in our area.

Anyway, Thank you so much for thinking of our country and of me smiley - ta

Taamyu smiley - diva

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 2

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

smiley - applause Good to hear from you Taamyu, and to hear that you're safe. Continued smiley - goodluck

A

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 3

Reality Manipulator

Hello Taamyusmiley - smiley

On behalf of Jim and myself, to send our best wishes and that we are both glad that you are safe and well.smiley - smiley

I have sent an email with reliable bbc links and hope that they will be of help.smiley - smiley

Warmest wishes and regardssmiley - hugsmiley - goodluck
Katrine

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 4

kbrtiata

Hi BigAl,
Yes, I'll try to keep posting message.
At the moment, this is one of the most comfortable places for me to relax myself.
I registered one of Japanese blog sites, but it's for response to my friends' blogs, though I can't put any comments in Japanese smiley - roflsmiley - rofl

It's a lovely day today here in Osaka.
There are so many rubbish reports on Japanese media. smiley - groan

Hi Kat smiley - hug
Thank you for thinking of me, so thank for JIM, too
Believe you me, I set my computer in UK time and my home Page of the browse is the Guradians (UK newspaper) smiley - laugh and I subscribed the bbc news letter, too though I never do that in Japanese media smiley - tongueout

But it'll be very useful if you post some of information here or sent them to me smiley - biggrin

Well, I'm still alive smiley - rofl

Thank you for all you have done for us/me smiley - ta

Taamyu smiley - diva

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 5

Reality Manipulator

Hello Taamyu,

I will pass on your thanks to Jim when I hear from him next and I will try and keep you up-to-date on what is happening.smiley - tasmiley - cheerssmiley - oksmiley - hug

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12768645

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 6

gandalfstwin OGGMSTKMBGSUIKWIATA

Hi Taamyu!

Glad you are OK!

Hope all your family are OK too!

Very bad thing for Japan! Condolences where neccessary....

smiley - sadface
GT

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 7

kbrtiata

Hi Kat,
smiley - ta for the link smiley - biggrin
I am okay. Do not worry as far as the disaster attacking is concerned.

GT smiley - hug
Thank you for your message
I'm fine. Fortunately smiley - laugh all my family members have already been in the heaven smiley - angelsmiley - moon I don't have to worry about my family memebers smiley - laugh

Now they said that soooooooooooooo many foreign ppl are moving to my area, Osaka or Kyoto and far from Tokyo smiley - yikes

It's really strange, the government says that the area near nuclear power plants are safe, the dose of the food is harmless for ppl's healthy, then why the government insists people near there on refuging from the plants, or tell how to protect from the radiation reacts?

Funny thing is that medias try to tell the present info of the places that ppl being THERE NEED, not for us, but they haven't got any electricity source expect for maybe short wave.
No TV... how to get the information via TV smiley - rofl

And they never say about the wild animals, stray cats and dogs.... animals who are there. I'm not a PETA, but people always forget minority of the society, so the animals when we have disaster smiley - groan

By the way,
apart from the disaster...
I still can not type Japanese smiley - groan
This time, it takes longer for me to recover than usual.
Now, I even don't feel not to see any signs written in Japanese, noisy chattering Japanese outside annoy me so much.
It's no problem to post here, but it's a disaster for me...! lol I can't contact any Japanese who don't understand English or French...
one silly woman who caused actually me this problem this time told me that even I could type Japanese, it was better for her to contact in English because she didn't have to read between the lines with my English message smiley - steam This makes me more and more frustrated. And that's why I refuse Japanese more than before..
One thing I'm really worried is that if I refused ENGLISHsmiley - yikes
Please cross all your fingers for me not to forget English.
I think I won't forget because you're here smiley - biggrin

It's really tough for me (so-called minority from the Japanese society) to live in Japan.
I do love my home town and some Japanese. They are special. Most ppl can't understand me. I KNOW. So, it makes me more and more negative smiley - grr

Anyway,
Thank you for reading my murmuring smiley - hug

smiley - diva

Taamyu from Osaka, Japan

Post 8

Reality Manipulator

Hello Taamyu.smiley - smileysmiley - hug,

Here is another link and I hope that it will be of help, and it's of the latest news.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12802335

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kbrtiata

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more