This is the Message Centre for kbrtiata

New Year 2011

Post 1

kbrtiata

Hiya smiley - hug

smiley - crackerHAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 smiley - cracker

I've been sleeping for age like I lived in the ice age smiley - zzz

I'm alive just have been too lazy to sign in here or other sites

Good thing: It's been almost 3 years and 6 months since I started to play tennis smiley - racket1smiley - racket2smiley - tennisball So, I can say to you that I, at last, have become PHYSICALLY FINE, though I've got still mental problem... lol
Just I miss England. Today is my gran's funeral anniversary, so I stay at home recalling my
gran smiley - angel

I'll try to be in as much as I can this year...

Hope all of my folks have a lovely peaceful groovy and wonderful year of 2011 smiley - biggrin

smiley - diva

New Year 2011

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

happy new year lovesmiley - smiley

newsmiley - borgtennis balls please, just in case you wear the others outsmiley - winkeye

New Year 2011

Post 3

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Happy New Year Taamyu smiley - smiley

New Year 2011

Post 4

kbrtiata

Yep smiley - tennisball
smiley - laugh
4th will be the first day when I play tennis in this year smiley - racket1
I do want to play tomorrow, but there is no one who can play with me tomorrow smiley - wah
everybody will be busy enjoying the new year's holidays with their family smiley - rofl

Just few minutes ago, I had a great moment: my grandma's funeral anniversary smiley - cry
I recall her so much just like I miss England.,,,, So, I need to be active (physically) then I can forget sad moment even though that's temporary moment.

Well, I wonder that York is COVERED with ice now... smiley - brr
Keep yourself warm smiley - cappuccino

New Year 2011

Post 5

kbrtiata

Hiya bigal smiley - hug

Happy New Year smiley - biggrin

Is it cold there?
Here, it's okay... bearable. lol. though my fingers are so cold that it's bit annoying to type keyboard smiley - yuk

smiley - diva

New Year 2011

Post 6

Reality Manipulator

Hello Taamyusmiley - biggrin

Happy New Year from Jimcracker7 and me. Jimcracker7 does not go on anymore but he saw you online and he asked to pass his New Year wishes. He said you can email him, he has his email addresses on his page.smiley - cheerssmiley - crackersmiley - discosmiley - bubblysmiley - crackersmiley - discosmiley - bubbly

New Year 2011

Post 7

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Well, it's been relatively mild today an yesterday. In fact, I went out into the garden to do a bit of tidying up this morning. Been very cold previously though. Snow has all gone now. smiley - smiley

New Year 2011

Post 8

kbrtiata

Hiya Kat & Jim smiley - hug

Happy New Year.

Kat, Great Thank YOU for giving me Jim's msg
I'll mail him smiley - ok it's pity of him that he can't post any msg smiley - cry

I wish you a very happy peaceful new year 2011 smiley - cracker

smiley - diva

New Year 2011

Post 9

kbrtiata

bigal smiley - smiley
Glad to know that it's mild there today.
We had snow on the 29th or 30th December last year. smiley - snowball Now it's gone. smiley - biggrin
I haven't gone out since 31st of December... Yep, I stay at home alone smiley - zen
I'll go out the day after for tennis lesson smiley - laugh Really tennis-phoebia. smiley - racket1smiley - tennisball
One of my wishes is...... I WANT TO USE SLAZENGER'S TENNIS BALL we can't get it in our country... no they don't sell any Slazenger's goods smiley - wah

I'm listening to Absolute Classic Rock Radio now smiley - musicalnote It really makes me feel happy... all songs I listen to are very absolutely fabulous! Bowie, Queen, Elton John, Iggy Pop, .... brilliant.

Key: Complain about this post