This is the Message Centre for Ami of zx - no badgers here!

All kinds of good news

Post 1

Ami of zx - no badgers here!

Hi everyone!

Whoa...how many different things can change in less than two months?

Yeah, I've got some news! I've got over the whole election depression/frustration/funk/pout/thing that i had. We've still got John Howard (and hooray, we've got George Bush too!!!!! <sarcasm&gtsmiley - winkeye but the world didn't come to an end...yet.

Finished another year at university, the exams weren't too bad, i'm apprehensive about the results, but hey, i'm always apprehensive about the results, so it's not worth worrying about really.

But the biggest news is that, sorry boys, (okay that was a joke, i've been on hootoo for a year now and noone's mentioned it), but I'm newly taken! Yes, off the market as they say. Actually i've got a wonderful, lovely, endearingly odd boyfriend who also likes maths and philosophy and chocolate and heaps and heaps of the stuff i like. Holy shit!! Yeah, I'm still spinning out about the whole thing. We've been together 9 days now (i think it's 9, he'd correct me if he sees this, good naturedly of course) and it's brilliant!! Absolutely tops! Now i finally get what everyone else was on about when they said having a boyfriend was a good thing. Whoa

The coolest thing was that i didn't panic and turn everything stupid like i would have usually done. Okay, well i did panic a little, because i noticed he was giving me the "vibes" back when i started giving him the "vibes" but i didn't know what to do about that...in the end everything just sort of fell into place and we are now a couple. Go team go!!!

I could talk about this all day, but i think i'll just have a few celebratory drinkies in a certain canberra wine cellar...

Ami of zx

smiley - coolsmiley - biggrinsmiley - cool

All kinds of good news

Post 2

Ivan the Terribly Average

smiley - biggrinsmiley - bubbly See you in the cellar...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ami of zx - no badgers here!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more