This is the Message Centre for Dizzy H. Muffin

Continuity Bleach

Post 1

Lord Reflection (Brought to you by Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach)

Thanks for seeing things Garius' way. I was planning on being a bit less drastic in my post. I actually knew that it would be impossible to keep the thing from being crashed by SOMEone. If you want to know the details, I'm someone else at the party, too. I can't tell you, because it's a secret. I'm also a third person, but I can't tell you about him, either. But we all have one thing in common: We would all love to endorse Continuity Bleach. I think it's a great idea. I think people need to use it more often. So can I list "Dylan Cobb's Continuity Bleach" as an official sponsor for the game? Pretty pretty please? You could drop by periodically and do commercials...

Continuity Bleach

Post 2

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] I guess so.

[Dylan] It'd have to be me, though. What did you think of my breach in the Continuity Continuum?

Continuity Bleach

Post 3

You mean when you entered to pour continuity bleach over YK? I think that breaching continuity in order to fix a breach in continuity is basically the only way to fix the original breach. It's really the only case I can think of where two wrongs CAN make a right smiley - winkeye

Continuity Bleach

Post 4

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Dylan] No, I meant that portal thing. Like this.

[Dlan makes a breach in the Continuity Continuum and steps through it. He then uses a free sample of Continuity Bleach to close it]

Continuity Bleach

Post 5

That's sort of what I meant, too. It's the only way to get your IRL personality into the H2G2 world.

Continuity Bleach

Post 6

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] And even /then/ it's different.

Continuity Bleach

Post 7

smiley - biggrin I know exactly what you mean. None of mine are like me.

Continuity Bleach

Post 8

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK is saved from wondering about this by the return of Dylan]

[Dylan] So that's what it's like.

Key: Complain about this post