This is the Message Centre for Dizzy H. Muffin

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 61

Dizzy H. Muffin

Zippy is an electric/water type Pokémon, unfortunately for that argument, and Butterfree is a bug/flying type Pokémon. Given the massive amount of damage Hydro Pump does, and whan Electric can do to flying, and the fact that no move in this duel can take more than 12 HP, and the fact that there is no move called "Hydro," I am forced to hold my position of [Butterfree HP: 2/50 OK!][Zippy HP: 50/50 OK!]. Also, Zippy uses Thundershock since you wasted your turn refusing that you cheated, so [Butterfree HP: 0/50 FNT][Zippy HP: 50/50 OK!].

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 62

Researcher 99947

You're just a sore loser... and there IS a move called Hydro... I've also got quite a few other moves! Like Aero, Braize, Char, and Plummel... I've also got an extra character that nobody else has! I ought to know, I won them fair and square at a NOA ternament! And I came in second place out of what seemed like a ton of people!

Surfing Pikachu is NOT of two types! He doesn't even surf that often! AND you cannot get a Raichu to surf! Not only is he of two types, but he is incompatible with Hydro Pump and every other water attack, just as Butterfree is incompatible with all fire attacks!

Currently, there are 159 Pokemon out there, and, unless it is built directly into your game, you can't have more than 153 of them... there are several TMs out there, and one of them teaches Hydro.... I do not have, at last count, six of these hidden TMs. Argue if you want, but if we are saying who is in the wrong, well, you've been there, done that! And technically, the damage that I did DID count because an exact # wasn't given! And, had that not happened, this crap would never have ended.

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 63

Dizzy H. Muffin

¤YK-47¤ There are 151 Pokémon in the game! There are 50 TMs and 5 HMs! Show me a screenshot* taken directly from a gameboy showing Pokémon #153 or the TM that has "Hydro" and I'll believe you for a moment! And Surfing Pikachu /can/ use Water-type moves! And so can Surfing Raichu!

¤Zippy¤ Chu rai rai?

¤YK-47¤ Erm, yes, I'm finished.

*[email protected]

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 64

Researcher 99947

He isn't two types - so there ;-}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 65

Dizzy H. Muffin

Well, maybe, but Surfing Pikachu and Surfing Raichu /can/ use water-type attacks.

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 66

Researcher 99947

All righty... I've got em for you:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/4760/Gandasrulz.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/4760/gandashydro.jpg

ENJOY!!!!!

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 67

Dizzy H. Muffin

What game, precisely, was this? You can't get Pokémon & 152 and 153 in Yellow version.

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 68

Researcher 99947

I told you that you have to have them in your game! I suppose I could trade it, if you were mental... No, they were created, given to certain people as prizes... they're not found in the game, but they exist nonetheless... the same thing with the TMs

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 69

Dizzy H. Muffin

¤YK-47¤ That's as maybe, you still can't use a move for more than 12 HP in this.

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 70

Researcher 99947

Let's face it then- nobody would have won then

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 71

Dizzy H. Muffin

¤YK-47¤ Good point, unless Fissure worked on flying-types. Tell you what: let's have a rematch. This time, here are the rules:

1. No ability can drain more than 12 HP.
2. No using abilities that KO in one move.
3. No using any TMs, HMs, or healing items other than Poké Flute during the battle.
4. No use of moves that can freeze or paralyze a Pokémon.
5. No use of more than one move during your turn. (Poké Flue counts as one turn)
6. No rule six there is. [Yoda voice]
7. No use of more than four moves. State all your Pokémon's moves prior to the battle.

Anyway, Zippy has Thunder, Hydro Pump, Surf, and Rage.

Howbout your Butterfree? (I go first.)

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 72

Researcher 99947

No rematch, sorry... things got ugly last time

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 73

Dizzy H. Muffin

¤YK-47¤ Spổrkuliổus Ềglổn's a coward! Spổrkuliổus Ềglổn's a coward!

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 74

Researcher 99947

smiley - sadface that wasn't nice to say

Pokémon vs. Pokémon!

Post 75

Dizzy H. Muffin

¤YK-47¤ C'mon! Fight! Fight! Fight! [gets into a fighter's stance with Poké Balls in his fists]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dizzy H. Muffin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more