This is the Message Centre for Purple Lemur

I'm going through changes.

Post 1

Purple Lemur

Thanks, Ozzy.

Alright...I know...I started this journal with gusto; adding at least one entry a week. Now I'm nothing more than a pathetic waste of memory in the Guide's data banks. I feel so...so...HAPPY!

Today I break my leash. Today I leap from the rushing train of Corporate America and tumble head-over-heels down the rough embankment of personal enterprise. Tonight I wash down my happiness with a gallon of whiskey and a Coke.

Hopefully, within a week or so, I'll even have 'net access in my own house...so these durned entries will start coming on a regular basis again and I'll be able to get some serious searching through the depths of the Guide, as well.

Stay cheery, y'all. =)D: 

I'm going through changes.

Post 2

Taoist at Large

Well friend,

Have you started your own business, sounds like you have. I did a year ago, as much frustration, slow times, and poverty -- I'm enjoying the hell out of myself. Hope you are to!

Your friend,
Taoist at Latge

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Purple Lemur

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more