A Conversation for The Forum

Help

Post 1

Jhawkesby

I feel as though this is wasting space for important questions but I need some help now. I would like to know how do you align text in guide ml. I would like to make some of my text to go into the center.

smiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrinsmiley - smileysmiley - biggrin

I know I should really be not wasting space here but I need the answer and I dont know where to go to because I have already tried the h2g2 search. This forum could be used for anybody else to answer questions like this one.

Help

Post 2

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Probably try Talk -> AskH2G2, that would be the place.

Although you might get lucky with it here, who knows.

Help

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

To centre a block of text its something like:
centred title or whatever goes here

err only I can't remember which way round we have to do center/centre.... smiley - erm Does the and also centre the text between the tags? smiley - erm or maybe this isn't at all how you ment smiley - doh

Help

Post 4

Jhawkesby

Thankyou and now I can use it. It is center. As I say if anybody has any questions that feels that they arent big enough for starting a new conversation then just ask them here.

Help

Post 5

Beatrice

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/GuideML-Clinic

There is a Guide Ml clinic...

but here, or Ask H2G2, is always a good place to find answers, no matter what the question smiley - smiley

Help

Post 6

Jhawkesby

Thankyou I have been on guide ml clinic. Does anybody know how totype in the vertical bar.

Help

Post 7

astrolog

You might be better off using table to create columns. Have a look at A3783099

Help

Post 8

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

The subject line "Help" is very, er, unhelpful. "GuideML Help" would have been better.

And The Forum is an odd place to ask these questions. <./>Askh2g2</.>, <./>DontPanic</.>, <./>Feedback-Technical</.>, or the <./>GuideML-Clinic</.> are all good spots to try. If you read that last, you may not need to ask the questions.

Or simply look at other people's GuideML and steal chunks. Annnn can be replaced with TESTnnnn, or Unnnn with TESTUSERPAGEnnnn (case-insensitive).

TRiG.smiley - geek

Key: Complain about this post