A Conversation for The Forum

Has the Govt lost it's senses?

Post 81

swl

I haven't got any. Gonna sue me? Care to comment on how the "lethal" overdose was only one third of the amount necessary to incapacitate a man? Or how he supposedly died through blood loss from slitting his wrist but there was hardly any blood at the scene? Or how the knife he used was totally devoid of fingerprints?

Post 82

Arnie Appleaide - Inspector General of the Defenders of Freedom

Yep. No. No. No.

Post 83

swl

smiley - yawn

Post 84

smiley - book

Post 85

swl

The latest calumny to hit Labour reveals the depths of their corruption. A property developer made donations through 3rd parties. Labour claim they were unaware of this. However, David Abrahams is the owner of Durham Green Developments Limited. Durham Green Developments had a planning application for a business park development alongside the A1 blocked by the Department of Transport. After the donation of £400,000 to the Labour Party, the DoT dropped their objections. Coincidence?

Nice result for David Abrahams though. He gets his development and his money back. Much as Bernie Ecclestone got his £1m back after securing a deal about advertising.

Post 86

swl

A link, for those who demand such things smiley - winkeye

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7115597.stm

Post 87

Effers;England.

SWL you don't do your arguments much good by this conspiracy theory nonsense. If one takes what you say as true there are any number of things one could have accused lots of governments of over the years. But we have a legal system that requires evidence to say someone or a government is guilty. You'll be agreeing with some muslims next that the Israelis were behind 9/11.

smiley - popcorn

I am starting to think this utterly incompetent Brown administration is looking more and more like the shambles of Major. I bet Tony is laughing his socks off.

If the Tories don't get in next time if things continue as they are, they don't deserve to ever get back in. Apart from the recent utter cock-up over funding, Brown actually continues to make Cameron look good at PMQ. The sooner we dump this loser the better.

Post 88

swl

Conspiracy smiley - huh It's there in black and white.

This lot are as corrupt and money-grubbing as the last lot and no doubt the next lot will be as well.

We have a serious problem with the political system. This kind of thing would likely have gone unnoticed before, but the internet opens things up.

Post 89

That's what all the conspiracy theorists say. smiley - laugh

Post 90

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Watch carefully now to see who jumps all over this post. Latest rumours surrounding the donation issue suggest that Abrahams may not be the donor of last resort. Conspiracy theorists, and I'm not one of them, might well spin something out of the alleged fall out between Mendelsohn and Abrahams over Labour Friends of Israel and Tony Blair's current employment.

Post 91

novosibirsk - as normal as I can be........

Morning WA

Nice to see you; I'll watch with you...............

Novo

Post 92

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Mornin Novo

Post 93

Effers;England.

Morning/afternoon all,

I'll watch too. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post