A Conversation for My Adventure with Pokemon

Edited Guide Writing Workshop: A51463352 - My Adventure with Pokemon

Post 1

interspark- undisputed head of the PIIB

Entry: My Adventure with Pokemon - A51463352
Author: interspark - U13716911

hey all, here's another pokemon entry, ok, i know it's more entertaining than informative (or at least i hope so...) but it's something i've been meaning to do for a while. Enjoy!

A51463352 - My Adventure with Pokemon

Post 2

AlexAshman

Is this a piece of fan fiction you made up, or is it a plot line used in one of the Pokemon games? If it's your own work and you want it to reach a wider audience, you might want to submit it to the Alternative Writing Workshop (<./>Writing-Alternative</.&gtsmiley - winkeye, which is h2g2's place for fiction and other content that doesn't fit the Edited Guide's Writing-Guidelines.

This forum (the Edited Guide Workshop) is for people to help finish entries that are intended for PeerReview when finished. If an entry doesn't fit the Writing-Guidelines, there's no point in submitting it to the Edited Guide Workshop - you should finish it and then submit it to the Alternative Writing Workshop if you want others to read it.

Alex smiley - smiley

Post 3

interspark- undisputed head of the PIIB

well it is a work of fiction i am making up, but i have quite a lot of ideas for the future of this story and if i ever finish it, it won't be for a long time.

Post 4

AlexAshman

In that case, please take it out of this forum (go to <./>RF2?entry=0&skip=0&show=10&order=dateentered&dir=0</.> and click on the cross next to your entry). You should submit it to Writing-Alternative once you're happy for others to review it.

Thanks smiley - cheers

Alex smiley - smiley

Post 5

AlexAshman

Much obliged smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more