This is the Message Centre for Lindlec - waiting for the weekend!!

Hello.....

Post 21

Rains - Wondering where time's going and why it's in so much of a hurry!

Sounds it! Sounds like it should be fun though. I wish I had tomorrow off, I've had a busy week so far. Shopping for anything fun, or just general shopping?

Hello.....

Post 22

Lindlec - waiting for the weekend!!

I had to buy an outfit for my best friends wedding. I managed to get an outfit but it took some time!

Hello.....

Post 23

It's difficult to shop for weddings, unless you're a bride! You didn't have to get a hat as well, did you?

Hello.....

Post 24

No I stayed away from the hats - got a dress/suit combo with matching shoes! Very girly and pink and totally not me! But hey-ho it's only one day out the year!

Hello.....

Post 25

smiley - biggrin Sounds very fetching, but like you say you'll only have to wear it once (or you can keep it for other weddings).

A friend of mine is getting married in November but it says "women are requested to wear hats" on the invite - the only trouble is I doubt I can get away with a woolly one!

Hello.....

Post 26

Well if not a wooly hat - try a cap hee hee! Just Joking. I'm glad I don't have to wear a hat as I really can't carry them off.

Hello.....

Post 27

Neither can I, but it seems like it would be a really impolite thing to turn up without one. Was tempted to buy a baseball cap and wear that smiley - winkeye

Either that or pray for snow so I can get away with my woolly one!

Hello.....

Post 28

Oh dear - I'm sure you'll find one suitable!

Hello.....

Post 29

It's an excuse to go shopping, anyway smiley - biggrin. Wondering if it makes a good excuse to visit Bicester Designer Outlet for some *serious* shopping.....

Hello.....

Post 30

Oh it definitely gives an excuse - you never know visiting the outlet may mean you find a designer hat for the wedding!

Hello.....

Post 31

Very true! I've been there twice and still haven't managed to look round all the shops....

Nearly Friday, anyway smiley - boing

Hello.....

Post 32

How was you're weekend?

Hello.....

Post 33

Not bad...ended up helping a friend move stuff round her new house instead of going for bridesmaid and wedding dress fittings. Though we had a laugh at some of the magazines...there are some seriously awful dresses out there!

How about you?

Hello.....

Post 34

A lazy weekend of shopping and watching the Rugby - love it!!! Plus I had the house to myself as everyone else is on hols - hooray!

Hello.....

Post 35

Cool, sounds fun! I've got nothing much planned this weekend apart from seeing the boyfriend on Saturday - all day smiley - biggrin.

He's working loads of overtime so I don't see him much during the week. I think sleeping lots is in order - I'm so tired at the mo smiley - yawn.

Hello.....

Post 36

I know the feeling about lack of time with boyfriend - even less now the footy is back on!

I got woken up at 6am this morning by my brother who decided to stay with me - as he was getting up for work. So I think a giant lay-in is definitely in order tomorrow.

Hello.....

Post 37

Fortunately my bloke's not a footy fan, otherwise I'd never see him!

That's not good, it's bad enough when you have to get up for work anyway without being woken up early! I reckon a lie in's compulsory after that. I have to get up at 6am for work and even after 2 years of it Monday mornings are still a nightmare.

Have a good weekend!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lindlec - waiting for the weekend!!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more