Post 121

U521150

*enters hesitantly and slowly, still slightly weak from being shot*

Hello Sc'har. smiley - smiley
*extends hand for handshake*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 122

U521150

And my arm? It's fine now. My strength is just a little sapped from helping it heal.

The Council Waiting Room

Post 123

Dragon Lord back with avengence

*Takes hand and bows*

I am extremely sorry for hurting you Elland, i cou could not block all the blaster firfire, my ap apoligies.

The Council Waiting Room

Post 124

U521150

*blushes slightly*
Thank you...I have a vague recollection of what happened, perhaps due to my connection with the force at the time and from what I know you seemed...very skilled for someone of your experience. Go you!smiley - ok
*smiles*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 125

Thank you i will take that as a compliment *he smiles*

I think that it's best to go to the darkside and co come back, as now i know what hat to expect and i know how to contain the anger and be a je jedi of light.

The Council Waiting Room

Post 126

U521150

Good, because it was a compliment.
That seems an eternal problem for the Jedi Order, the question of whether going to the darkside temporarily is actually beneficial...it's been discussed many times, or so I have read.
I just think, does experiencing the Dark side help? Doctors don't need to contract a disease so that they can treat it. I just don't know what it would do for me. But if it helps you that's good.

The Council Waiting Room

Post 127

Yes that does seem to be the question doesnt it?

The Council Waiting Room

Post 128

U521150

I just hope that if I ever do give into temptation, I find in myself the strength to turn back, even with help from my friends here...strength such as you have.
Though...never mind. *looks away to side*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 129

You have the strenght inside you Eland, I can sense it. No matter what path you choose light or dark, Remember that i shall be their for you no matter what.

The Council Waiting Room

Post 130

U521150

Thank you Sc'har, my friend. I have not known you for long but already I trust you so much...what you say means a lot to me.
*smiley - hug*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 131

You are truly welcome Eland, I have no secrets to hide now the darkside has lost it grip ov over me and will not claim me again.

The Council Waiting Room

Post 132

U521150

I suppose that even though you temporarily lost your control, betrayed us, it has now made you so much more open now you're back, that we can trust you so much.
*sways suddenly with fatigue*

I may have to go into meditation again, Sc'har. The injury sapped my strength more than I would like to admit. I am still a Padawan, my strength is limited.

The Council Waiting Room

Post 133

Yes Eland I must admit i too am tired i have had a rough day. You will not regret your trust in me friend *Hugs her and kisses her on the cheek*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 134

U521150

*blushes*
*sits down and meditates, in a helaing trance*
*smiley - zen*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 135

*Still in healing trance*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 136

* comes out of trance and leaves for training ground*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 137

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

*waites for a little longer to see if a member of the council will actualy want to see them*

The Council Waiting Room

Post 138

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

*wakes up groggily*

Sc'har!!! What? When? How? Huh? Where'd he go?

*forces self to regain control*

Master Anoon , what has happened with Sc'har? Has he seen the Council? Has he been cleared of anything? Have the things in the forest been dealt with? What has happened?

...I still have Sc'har's lightsaber... I take this to mean he has not been cleared yet? *looks scared*

Master, I am scared. What has happened?

The Council Waiting Room

Post 139

WINGFOOT30

*Sc'har enters the council wl wating room*

Hello Cheni, you have been in a healing trance for a few daw days are you ok?

The Council Waiting Room

Post 140

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Sc'har! What has happened? Why did you leave here if you have not seen the council

I am fine.

What has happened with the beings who chased us through the forest?

Key: Complain about this post