frenchbean

I wonder if there's anybody in here?
Fb smiley - star

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 2

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

FB

It's good to see yousmiley - biggrin

I glanced at your Personal Space, so I see you have been getting about a bit. Sounds interesting.

Any new Entry ideas? I always enjoyed your writing.

Take care smiley - hug

F smiley - dolphin S

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 3

frenchbean

Hello florida sailor smiley - smiley
Lovely that you could drop by. I have a few writing ideas... which I hope I'll find inspiration to turn into Guide Entries. It's a long time since I did any and I'd like to give it my proper attention.
Work is awful at the moment so my energies are focussed on figuring out another major life change. Back to the future smiley - weird
I shall drop into your PS for your news.
Fb smiley - star

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*waves*

Good to see you Fbsmiley - hug

I'm still looking after my mother and, now car-less, reliant on smiley - bus to get me there and back. The weather is getting worse and coldersmiley - brrand I'm thinking smiley - snowdrop"roll on Spring!"

Good news is I'm still with Ian and we both have BIG birthdays in 2015. Oh and I might be appearing on your TV if I get chosen to take part in The Chase (I've already passed my audition)smiley - biggrin

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I might be smiley - zzz, but I'm always heresmiley - biggrin

smiley - cuddle hope alls ok lovesmiley - smiley

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 6

Recumbentman

Yo smiley - ok

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 7

Websailor

Hi Frenchbean, good to see you here. good luck with the 'new life' hope things work out. and you find time to write again. i am still having a mental block when it comes to writing
s RL is a bit full on these days!!

Take care,

websailor smiley - dragon

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 8

frenchbean

Hi GB
Lovely news from you smiley - smiley
Should I know what The Chase is? Something on telly I assume... of which I watch less and less as the years pass.
Fb

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 9

frenchbean

Real life is about to be full of opportunities again and I'll try to keep you all up to date smiley - ok

There is a recumbent cyclist who I pass in Chchch most afternoons on my way home and I always think of hootoo's very own resident RecumbentMan smiley - smiley

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 10

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

smiley - hugsmiley - cheers

smiley - run

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 11

summerbayexile

Funnily enough, I came on here tonight wondering the same thing. Must be something to do with the festive season!
smiley - biggrinHope you are still well. I've just finished term at St George's University in London in my first full time post for nearly five years. smiley - okoing well and enjoying it but very glad to be off the treadmill for three weeks! smiley - winkeyeerry Christmas to you if we don't catch up before.smiley - hug

Whispers a small 'hello'

Post 12

frenchbean

Hello Helly smiley - smiley How lovely you're still hanging out here. How are you? Happy? Busy?

And SBE too! Another old friend. Glad London's treating you okay and hope you have a good winter Xmas smiley - winkeye

Summer is lodging itself nicely now and I'm enjoying a warm evening on the veranda as the sun starts to dip,over the Southern Alps.

Fb smiley - star

Key: Complain about this post