This is the Message Centre for frenchbean

Is anybody out there?

Post 1

frenchbean

Hello? I'm back for a lurk... How are you all?
Any exciting news?
Fbsmiley - star

Is anybody out there?

Post 2

Florida Sailor All is well with the world

Welcome backsmiley - biggrin

Good to see you!

Not as active as it used to be, but we keep adding Edited Entries.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

smiley - cheers

F smiley - dolphin S

Is anybody out there?

Post 3

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Hey, welcome back! It's great to see you, in fact I was wondering how you were just recently - smiley - cheerup

I hope to see you around the place.

Is anybody out there?

Post 4

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

ohhhh hello you

welcome back
smiley - cheers

Is anybody out there?

Post 5

frenchbean

Helelooo smiley - smiley How fantastic that you're still around. How's life? Still in WA? Happy? Busy?

Fb smiley - hug

Is anybody out there?

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - cuddle welcome back sweetheartsmiley - smiley

Is anybody out there?

Post 7

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Still in W.A., Still loving it, and the suburb I live in, and still loving my job, although I have changed Bunnings stores. I am now at a small store, and work in fixings and home hardware. Last year I was Team Member of the year, much to my surprise smiley - biggrin

Single now, as I broke off with my partner in October last year, But I am loving being on my own and doing my own thing.

oh and i still look forward to every Fridays witter smiley - oksmiley - magic

Is anybody out there?

Post 8

Recumbentman

Yo. Still quaking down under?

Is anybody out there?

Post 9

Vip

*waves*

smiley - fairy

Is anybody out there?

Post 10

Websailor

So glad you got here at last Frenchbean smiley - biggrin

I am sure people will enjoy some excerpts from your Witters, they are such a good read.

Hope the earthquakes have settled down now. We have our own environmental disaster going on at the moment. I have been around a few decades and remember nothing as widespread as this, and it doesn't look like coming to an end any time soon.

smiley - cheers

Websailor smiley - dragon

Is anybody out there?

Post 11

frenchbean

Hello all you lovely people smiley - smiley How great to hear from you. I feel most welcome. Thank you smiley - ta

Yes, still shaking down here but less frequently and in lower magnitudes thank goodness. I don't feel anything for weeks at a time now and a good rattle is a surprise reminder of our fragility. It all makes a good night's sleep a lot easier (when the hot flushes allow!).

I'm going to write a piece for smiley - thepost later this week (which will be a bit of a repetition for Witterati) about the 3rd anniversary of the Feb 22nd 2011 shake, which is the only one which much of the world remembers now.

It's nice to be looking at what's going on here. Some of it is very familiar (some of the conversations seem to have gone full circle - or possibly several circles) and I'm going to start looking at Guide Entries and PR in the next few days. See if I get the urge to add to my tally. I have a few topics pottering around my brain, but first I'll need to check nobody's beaten me to it.

Goodness, it really is lovely to be here smiley - biggrin

Fb smiley - star

Is anybody out there?

Post 12

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - magicsmiley - smiley

Is anybody out there?

Post 13

summerbayexile

Very good to see you again. I'm still lurking on this site but at present no more entries really suggest themselves. I have a good excuse though, my first term time job for two years teaching English skills to prospective medical students! Seems like a long time since we met up in Sydney ... probably because it is! Just shy of ten years I believe. How time flies! Hope you are still enjoying Christchurch. Did they have to demolish that lovely cathedral in the end? I spent a few very happy hours wandering around the cathedral and the market in front of it. Take care and don't be a stranger. smiley - smiley

Is anybody out there?

Post 14

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

*waves*

News?smiley - erm I'm not single, I have an empty nestsmiley - chick and I'm caring for my mother full-time. Here on hootoo I've been promoted to Editorsmiley - biggrin

Good to see you back home Fbsmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

GB
smiley - galaxysmiley - diva

Key: Complain about this post