This is the Message Centre for Grey Area

Eclipse

Post 1

Logan 5

Hello Grey (silverish) area,
excuse me I have to use my carisma to make a small earth-bound eclipse tomorrow.

Logan 5

Eclipse

Post 2

Proff

Just go to WHS in the high street, you can buy all the cliops you will ever need.

Eclipse

Post 3

Grey Area

Renew! Renew!

Eclipse

Post 4

Proff

If you did not see 100% then it was a waste of time, if you saw 100% cloud it was a waste of time. Whose round is it?

Eclipse

Post 5

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

Aw... I don't know. I stood on The Hoe at Plymouth and despite the cloud cover not letting up, just seeing that shadow sweep in across the sea and over the islands was a sight I will never forget. Besides those very nice people in the RAF Hercules were kind enough to oblige us with a much better view than could have been had from the ground, cloud or no cloud and I gather looking at it directly was rather a bad idea in any case.

Something I have not yet worked out, was that the white-stone ( I'm not sure what kind exactly ) statue and monuments that line the top of The Hoe glowed red during the elcipse! I'm not joking! - I have a photo to prove it - anyone got any ideas why this happened ?

Clive smiley - smiley

Eclipse

Post 6

Grey Area

Either for the same reason that things look red at sunset, or for the same reason that I keep seeing giant spiders, at a guess,,,smiley - smiley

Eclipse

Post 7

Hmmm.....Why do you see giant spiders ?

Eclipse

Post 8

Grey Area

'Cos I don't believe in giant ants smiley - winkeye

Eclipse

Post 9

Fair enough. Otherwise you'd have to start believing in Giant Anteaters as well!

Clive smiley - smiley

Eclipse

Post 10

Grey Area

Dont be silly!
Do you have any idea how big a Giant Ant Eater would have to be?

It would be bigger than Spiny Norman the Giant Hedgehog, and on bad days he can be over 300 feet in length!
smiley - winkeyesmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Grey Area

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more