A Conversation for True Love = No Contact?

Peer Review: A1119197 - True Love = No Contact?

Post 1

Daniel Watkins

Entry: True Love = No Contact? - A1119197
Author: Odd_Bloke - U235674

I feel that this is a complete piece of work, both philosophically and grammatically. I also feel it measures up to the Guidelines, though feel free to tear it apart anyways. smiley - winkeye

The reason I believe this deserves to be published is that it is in direct contradiction to what the modern norm of total physical contact even in non-permanent relationships, and could therefore make people think twice about the way they act.

A1119197 - True Love = No Contact?

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

As an argument/thesis, it counts as an opinion piece, which therefore fails the Writing-Guidelines, which it also does because of the first person references.

The folks in the Alternative Writing Workshop Writing-Alternative might be interested in it though smiley - smiley

smiley - geeksmiley - online2longsmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - hangoversmiley - ok
Scout

Post 3

Daniel Watkins

Bah! That'll teach me to read rules at 3 in the morning! smiley - smiley

Thanks! *musters will-power to move stuff around again*

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

' I do not attempt to define True Love in an absolute sense, merely in a way that proves my thesis'

Ah!

I agree with Gosho on this one. Not PR stuff as it stands - Writing-Alternative material though. Or you could put it in the </.>Writing-Collaborative</.> or the Writing-Workshop.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more