A Conversation for Ouch!

Link to OUCH

Post 41

MadMunk?¿

Stop adding midi files, and get to work on fishies!!!! I want to see more fishies!!!! 'I want to break free' is good though....smiley - winkeye

Link to OUCH

Post 42

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Yeah... him and his fishie. Hehe well I mean, what are we supposed to do while waiting for the entries to be accepted? I say; make fish!

Link to OUCH

Post 43

MadMunk?¿

or, in most cases rejected smiley - sadface I think the powers that be will have to take notice of us sometime or another.....They just HAVE to!!!!

Link to OUCH

Post 44

MadMunk?¿

AHHH, frontpage!! That means you may get more orders soon.. The other forum is on the frontpage as well! smiley - bigeyes

Link to OUCH

Post 45

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Ahh, yes...front page.... a feat reserved for those who talk on and on about colored fishies smiley - smileyI'm almost done with the first wave of orders...then I have to rearrange my page, I need more places to put things....

Link to OUCH

Post 46

msmonsy

FENCHURCH!!!!, just wanted to say THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU!, THANK-YOU! for my fishy, it is perfect!!! and unlike madmunk i will not be picky, i like her just the way she is!!!!!! you are GREAT!!!!! LET'S HEAR IT FOR FENCHURCH!!!!!!! HOORAY FOR FENCHURCH!!!!!!!
smiley - smiley

Link to OUCH

Post 47

MadMunk?¿

HURRAY FOR FENCHURCH!!!!!

Link to OUCH

Post 48

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Oh...um...wow. Thanks. smiley - smiley It isn't much, I'm just coloring the fishie, are you sure you don't want anything else?

Link to OUCH

Post 49

LePerdymonkee,Phobos'PremierLeatherGodess. Museof tasteful & artistic nude portraits + Patron Saintof the Selectively Ignored-©

HOORAY FOR FENCHURCH!!!!!!!

Link to OUCH

Post 50

LePerdymonkee,Phobos'PremierLeatherGodess. Museof tasteful & artistic nude portraits + Patron Saintof the Selectively Ignored-©

You all seem to be very preoccupied with fish. I feel obligated to present (formally) to you a link: http://www.fishydance.com/. If it comes out not to be a link, well... Hell's Bells!

Link to OUCH

Post 51

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Why thank you, froodsporker. I like sporks, they're quite the wonder-utensil. As for the link, I'll go RIGHT NOW. Would you like a coloured fishie?

Link to OUCH

Post 52

Why, yes! Please, please!! Neat!

Link to OUCH

Post 53

Fenchurch M. Mercury

WOW!!!!!! It's a bunch of dancing fishies!!! I must say, it sure beats the hampsterdance page... There's kissin' fishies, and rollin' fishies, and swimmin' fishies, and fishies who are changing their hats..... Simply Amazing!

Link to OUCH

Post 54

Fenchurch M. Mercury

What color do you want the fishie to be? And do you want it to have any special features? there are some examples on my home page, if you'd like to see how they come out...

Link to OUCH

Post 55

May I por favor view these other fishies on your homepage? How do I go about acquiring a fishie, anyhoo? If you like the Fishy Dance, this one is better: http://www.jesusdance.com/
Thanks mucho! I like fish. Yellow is pretty.

Link to OUCH

Post 56

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Sure, just click on my name, or right here: http://www.h2g2.com/U37819 , it's the same thing.... I'll make a yellow one...there's already a yellow one that you can use in the forums smiley - fish, just type > < > without the spaces. smiley - smiley

Link to OUCH

Post 57

Oh, I understand now! Can I have a yeller one with blue racing stripes? Do they come with par-tay hats? How about giant green eyeballs? Can they grow tentacles? Wait, nevermind. Tentacles fall into the mutant catagory, & I like fish, not mutants. neat!

Link to OUCH

Post 58

I can make fish? Oooh, must make pretty fish...smiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fishsmiley - fish I like them! I wish monkeys would work...*<=(|)

Link to OUCH

Post 59

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I'll tell you what, I'll give him the hat, the eyeballs, and the stripes...but wait a minute....are racing straipes vertical or horizontal? And what colour do you want the hat?

Link to OUCH

Post 60

kat

FENCHURH is the BEST
she rocks
she should be declared fishy queen!!!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more