Post 1

manda1111

Hi totty smiley - smiley

I was just passing and thought I would pop in and say hello smiley - ok

manda smiley - peacedove

Hello Totty

Post 2

Researcher 234607

welcome manda to my errrr not so great page smiley - laugh but ill get all my colourfullness back soon enough smiley - yikes i hope!!! smiley - biggrin
can i offer u some nice refreshments or a bite to eat whilst u are here??? smiley - laugh

tottysmiley - star

Hello Totty

Post 3

manda1111

If you need any help, you now where to come smiley - winkeye

as for the refreshments, I'll pop in tomorow to have it, I am of to smiley - zzz now smiley - smiley

manda smiley - peacedove

Hello Totty

Post 4

Researcher 234607

okey dokey then manda...ill make sure and have a nice smiley - ale chilling for u and a nice smiley - burger straight of the barbie!!! smiley - laugh
sweet dreams night night smiley - smiley

totty smiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 5

Researcher 234607

smiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 6

BIRIYANI RETURNS

now then totty..smiley - winkeye...u say now your back .....errrm,where ya been ??..lmao...ssshhhhh

xxx

Hiya Totty

Post 7

Researcher 234607

helloooooo mr curry man!!!! smiley - laugh ive not been here for a wee while due to the fact i had to get a new account number for digibox...so iv had to start from scratch on h2g2 again smiley - grr lol
so where u been hiding then eh?? not heard from u in a while!!!!

smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 8

BIRIYANI RETURNS

SHUCKS,,,,av ya missed me ????...tee hee hee...

well,as i av only limited time on ere iv not been on much...wot wiv work n that...oh,& THIS SYSTEM BEEING SLOW !!

so how many digi box's u had now ???smiley - winkeye...this is our 2nd !!

xxx

Hiya Totty

Post 9

Researcher 234607

still got the same digibox but had to get new account number...the account was in his name..but now hes moved out iv had to get it changed to my name, so the accounts all mine!!! smiley - laugh
and what do u mean busy at work....tut tut with all the strikes u bus drivers get!!! smiley - laugh
well anyhoo hows u and the family? all well i hope?? smiley - biggrin
smiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 10

BIRIYANI RETURNS

soz hun,i dint know about u 2...i hope ya get it sorted etc..

ne ways,we were away visiting freinds in nth wales other week,was on the smiley - bubbly eaxh nightsmiley - winkeye...the mrs kicked her foot up other day,luckily nowt broke but im a house slave in ere,lol,i told her to put her feet up etc,oh gawd,wot av i suggested...lol..i been runnin around like a bat outa hell...well,b4 i went to work for a rest !!

kids r their normal selves,PAINS IN THE BUTT,THEY R x3....

back to smellyw8st,they dont half know how to mix stuff up dont they eh ??...

so av ya been relaxing round ur garden pool last few days >???..lmao

Hiya Totty

Post 11

Researcher 234607

well mr curry it was my choice for the split..ill get on with things eventually i suppose...just trying to get used to being a single mum now...

glad alls err well with u n the family smiley - laugh whats the missus like eh!!! smiley - yikes

and u trying to be a smart smiley - bleep lol u no im in a flat!!! hmmm trying to fit a pool outside my flat would be a bit awkward to say the least smiley - laugh

totty smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 12

BIRIYANI RETURNS

lmao..yeah,a huge DROP for the diving eh ???smiley - winkeye

well our garden like a building site at mo,not to clever for our pool,its huge,BUT,theres nosmiley - bleepin way im blowin the thing up..lol...iv told kids if they want pool out to blow it up them selves,btw,i got the usual reply,"we cant do that",.,,go on dad,go on...u do it !!....grrrrrr..like hell i am !!

Hiya Totty

Post 13

Researcher 234607

awwwww and here was me thinking u were full of usefull hot air!!! lmao u would blow that pool up in no time at all smiley - laughsmiley - laughlaugh>
my space is coming along fine now...go have a look!!!

totty smiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 14

BIRIYANI RETURNS

CRIKEY,,,all done by u eh ?????...looks ok hun,posh letters n that.

BUT,ya must remember NOT to log out,,,cos sometime ya can NEVER get back in !!!..I & others av suffered so all that hard work goes out the window..

brb,now the radio's gone off,smiley - bleepin system tpest set up,,,grrrrrrrrrrrr

Hiya Totty

Post 15

BIRIYANI RETURNS

lol,thats better,summat to listen to...

smiley - winkeye

Hiya Totty

Post 16

Researcher 234607

WELL ITS CHANGED AGAIN SINCE U LOOKED AT IT A FEW MINS AGO smiley - laugh woops sorry bout caps there smiley - yikes but i dunno why my pics are so small??? hmmmm ill go and see if i can sort it....

totty smiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 17

BIRIYANI RETURNS

pics so small cos of where ya put them(i think)..ie if ya put em under or as new line then they be bigger ?????...or do ya want some of my HOT AIR ???..lmao

smiley - winkeye

Hiya Totty

Post 18

BIRIYANI RETURNS

i guess nobody luvs me,,,sob sob sob....how ya get ur name on list of LD'ers ?????

Hiya Totty

Post 19

Researcher 234607

its all fixed now lol im damn good at this guideml stuff now!!! smiley - laugh god when i first attempted it i didnt have a clue what i was doing....its taken me a couple of hours but thats my space more or less finished smiley - biggrin
still got a couple of links to put on..but ill have to dig out the numbers first lol smiley - yikes
so how come ur up so late anyway?? smiley - huh

totty smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 20

Researcher 234607

i got my name on list of lders cos im a wonderfully amazing person!!! hahahaha smiley - laugh nahhh just kidding..i wish!! lol just ask manda to add u smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post