This is the Message Centre for meMoRial AveRsioN

January Quiz!

Post 1

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hiya sorry its a bit late, but heres this months quiz, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! smiley - disco

smiley - starsmiley - disco Last months quiz Leader Board smiley - discosmiley - star

smiley - star 1st - Evil Erika - THE SCOOBIES (Molly), THE SCOOBIES (Jenny), Warren
smiley - star 2nd - *+*buffy&angel-luvr*+* - THE SCOOBIES (Dawn)
smiley - star 3rd - Faithlicious a.k.a (The Scooby Gangs) Faith, Slayer of all thingz Demonic. (Also a Buffyholic)

1) Name all episodes in Season 1 of Buffy

2) Name all episodes in Season 2 of Angel

3) name the first person (character) to speak in the first episode of Buffy

4) name the last person to speak in the last episode of Buffy

5) name all season 1 regulars of Buffy

6) which acter plays Cordelia Chase?

7) what episode did Spike become a regular?

8) what episode did Angel become a regular?

9) in what episode did Willow and Xander kiss in S3?

10) what happened to Spike in that episode?

Good Luck!!

January Quiz!

Post 2

skybluestoo

welcome to hellmouth,the haver,the witch,teacher pet,never kill a boy on frist date,the pack,angle,i robotyour jane,the puppet show,nightmares,out sight out of mind,prophecy girl
judgment,are u now or have u ever been,frist impression,untouched,dear boy,guise will be guise,darla,the shround of rahmon,the trial,reunion,redefinition,blood money,happy anniversary,reprise,epiphany,disharmony,dead end,belonging,over the rainbow, through the looking glass, there's no place like plrtz glrb
darla,dawn's, buffy,xander,willow,giel,angle
charisma carpenter,what's my line part 2,reptile boys,lovers walks,the mayor tries to attack spike with other vampire

January Quiz!

Post 3

skybluestoo

welcome to hellmouth,the haver,the witch,teacher pet,never kill a boy on frist date,the pack,angle,i robotyour jane,the puppet show,nightmares,out sight out of mind,prophecy girl
judgment,are u now or have u ever been,frist impression,untouched,dear boy,guise will be guise,darla,the shround of rahmon,the trial,reunion,redefinition,blood money,happy anniversary,reprise,epiphany,disharmony,dead end,belonging,over the rainbow, through the looking glass, there's no place like plrtz glrb
darla,dawn's, buffy,xander,willow,giel,angle
charisma carpenter,what's my line part 2,reptile boys,lovers walks,spike get piss

January Quiz!

Post 4

Awash In A Sea Of Confusion

1) | Welcome to The Hellmouth | The Harvest | The Witch | Teacher's Pet |
| Never Kill A Boy On The First Date | The Pack | Angel | I, Robot - You Jane |
| The Puppet Show | Nightmares | Invisible Girl | Prophecy Girl |

2) Judgment | Are You Now or Have You Ever Been | First Impressions |
| Untouched | Dear Boy | Guise Will Be Guise | Darla |

| The Shroud of Rahmon | The Trial | Reunion | Redefinition | Blood Money |

| Happy Anniversary | The Thin Dead Line | Reprise | Epiphany | Disharmony |

| Dead End | Belonging | Over the Rainbow | Through the Looking Glass |

| There's no Place Like Plrtz Glrb |

3) Darla

4) Dawn

5) Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy Anne Summers)

Nicholas Brendon (Xander Harris)

Alyson Hannigan (Willow Rosenberg)

Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia Chase)

Anthony Stewart Head (Rupert Giles)

6)Charisma Carpenter

7) The Intiative

8) When She Was Bad

9) Lovers Walk

10) He got really drunk, he told everyone he had broke up with Dru, he kidnapped Willow and Xander.

January Quiz!

Post 5

Evil Erika - God I Miss Angel!!!!

Here's what i think:

1) Welcome to The Hellmouth, The Harvest, The Witch, Teacher's Pet, Never Kill A Boy On The First Date, The Pack, Angel, I Robot You Jane, The Puppet Show, Nightmares, Invisible Girl, and Prophecy Girl.

2) Judgment, Are You Now or Have You Ever Been, First Impressions, Untouched, Dear Boy, Guise Will Be Guise, Darla, The Shroud of Rahmon, The Trial, Reunion, Redefinition, Blood Money, Happy Anniversary, The Thin Dead Line, Reprise, Epiphany, Disharmony, Dead End, Belonging, Over the Rainbow, Through the Looking Glass, and There's no Place Like Plrtz Glrb.

3) Darla

4) Dawn

5) Sarah Michelle Gellar as (Buffy Anne Summers, Nicholas Brendon as (Xander Harris), as Alyson Hannigan (Willow Rosenberg), Charisma Carpenter as (Cordelia Chase), and Anthony Stewart Head as (Giles)

6)Charisma Carpenter

7) The Intiative

8) When She Was Bad

9) Lovers Walk

10) Spike came back to town drunk after drusilla dumped him and he was looking for a love spell to make her come back to him, so he kidnapped willow to do the spell and xander as kind of like a hostage to make willow do the spell.

there you gosmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for meMoRial AveRsioN

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more