This is the Message Centre for Wowbagger

Where is the Hot Tub now?

Post 41

venus_chicka

man im so confused. i guess thats what ya get if u dont check up in here for a week or so.

ummm so i think i should be hiding from the justin thing, aye? well umm *grabs hold of the nearest thing and hides behind it* oh sorry mike, didnt mean to touch u there! smiley - winkeye

*venus_chicka

Post 42

Mike A (snowblind)

GodDAMN!
*dakkadakkaow*

owski i shot myself

venus_chika, take this implement and hand it to the big rat called justin. he is holding my favourite nimh character's wife. do it 4 me....ACK!
*aaah*

Post 43

Fenchurch M. Mercury

It's right here behind me, silly! *rolls eyes in that knowing sort of manner*

smiley - smiley

Post 44

Mike A (snowblind)

DON'T LET THE HOTTUB DIE!!!

Post 45

SilverSolstice

*rubs ears*
No need to yell, I'm right here beside you.

Besides which, how can it die, it being inanimate in the first place?

Post 46

Mike A (snowblind)

In the metaphorical sense, my dear fellow smiley - winkeye

Come on, let's, uh, do something! Uh...

*sleeps*

Post 47

SilverSolstice

*looks at Mike sleeping, then looks around her*
*notices that they are no longer in whacked-up-Nimh-world, but in some strange landscape which is very dark and has many curves and very bright stars and moon shining overhead.*

Hmm, rahter like a desert. This must be the same place, but changed in the time we were gone, since we haven't switched fora. Hm.

*looks around again, hopes they aren't in a desert really, as that would get rather hot when the sun comes up.)

Post 48

Mike A (snowblind)

"Ah you mean we've moved in time but not in space" smiley - winkeye

I don't like it when it's hot smiley - sadface. I do hope this is not really a desert. I would suffer if it was.

Post 49

Fenchurch M. Mercury

*tumbleweed*

smiley - winkeye

Post 50

SilverSolstice

Yo, the hottub's far from dead - Monsy refurbished it and it now resides at http://www.h2g2.com/A308873, where it is one of the rooms in h2g2's birthday party, whose main room is http://www.h2g2.com/A308134. Let's join in!

Post 51

msmonsy

nope, far from dead smiley - smiley mike a is correct that it lives on and helped cool those who joined the h2g2 birthday party smiley - smiley of course now i have also built the world's first 2 story hottub and it resides here http://www.h2g2.com/A312049.
monsy smiley - fish

Post 52

Mike A (snowblind)

Egad! Well, please say when there's a new thread there, so I can jump in and gtet comfortable before things move around smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Wowbagger

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more