This is the Message Centre for Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 1

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

I've got two weeks off very soon and have no idea what to do with myself. This is my first and last holiday of this year so I don't fancy just sticking around the house. Does anyone have any ideas?

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 2

Reality Manipulator

I like visiting museums, going to the park/nature walks, or going to the cinema.

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 3

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

A walk in the woods - particularly if it's snowing.

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 4

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi opi
-
i can have a week or more anytime i want, and pennies to go anywhere, but all my plans to go anywhere as fallen through.
-
its pointless going anywhere on my own, so im stuck in bradford on my own another year lol,roll on 2009 smiley - dragon jim xx

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 5

Noth€r

Does bf not offer to take you away ? i would. smiley - sadface
smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 6

There are some great ideas here smiley - smileysmiley - ta peeps smiley - biggrin

Sadly my bf had a week and weekend off earlier in the year before I knew I was entitled to holiday! smiley - sadface

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 7

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Yes, I was won'ring why you weren't planning to spend some time with the bfsmiley - erm

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 8

KB

Depends what kind of a weather person you are. If you don't mind rain and wind, a seaside holiday in the depths of winter is great. Cheap enough to find for you in England, too, and no crowds. I love the coast in winter.

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 9

Websailor

Me too, KB, that's a good idea. I always found it a good way to face the winter, bracing too, depending where you go.

Hope you have a nice time whatever you do Opti.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 10

Well it looks like I won't be going far as my clutch has gone on my car smiley - wah at least I think its that ....my mechanic wont get back till next weekend smiley - sadface

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 11

Jhawkesby

What a pain! I hope everything works out with that. smiley - ok

Before this annoying incident, do you have any more ideas on what you want to do? I have been thinking of a few for you like have you asked a friend or family member to join you? smiley - smiley

Opti Takes a Holiday

Post 12

I've asked my parents whether they'd like to go out somewhere like the Bullring or Bath. I'm going to London to see a musical with my bf too and have his christmas work party to attend. So things aren't all bad.

smiley - ta for the suggestions people I'm sure I'll be doing a number of these smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post