This is the Message Centre for aka Bel - A87832164

The bug that pretends to log you out is a fake

Post 21

psychocandy-moderation team leader

I didn't realize how bad it was.

I'm way behind on checking the bug reports. I come to home to 100+ emails a day most days and I have to skim through them. smiley - wah Is anyone aware of, or has anyone reported, that when you are visiting h2g2 without being logged in, and wish to reply to a post, when you click "reply", you go to the login page and then are redirected to your PS, instead of being allowed to log in and then post your reply? If not I need to submit one.

Post 22

You can call me TC

That hasn't happened to me because of what Hypatia said above: you're never signed out. Not even at work (no cookies!). When I open h2g2, I'm already logged in.

I hadn't realised this was a bug.

Because Bel had said to me once that finding My Conversations was difficult in Goo, I added a link at the top of the page the other day. I hadn't thought of that before. I always knew it was about 3/4 the way down the page and scrolled down to it and clicked on "See more conversations" straight away so I had a full page of recent conversations. So I added this link so that I could do that without the scrolling, literally only the day before yesterday, and found that when I clicked on it I was not logged in. Now at least I know it's nothing to do with the way I made the link.

Any more new smileys apart from the hero?

Post 23

aka Bel - A87832164

Who needs new smiley now that the names are back? smiley - tongueincheek

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - biggrinme! a superstar/genius/modest onesmiley - laugh

Post 25

You can call me TC

I have a thread that keeps appearing on my "More conversations" page twice and then disappearing completely, even though I've just posted to it. It's just this one thread. Most odd.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for aka Bel - A87832164

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more