You haven't lost your name, at least not anymore!smiley - winkeye

PC crashed - again (Bel)

Post 22

aka Bel - A87832164

I set it back. I'm annoyed it was removed. smiley - cross

PC crashed - again (Bel)

Post 23

Icy North

Wonderful news about the replacement PC smiley - smiley So, have you scoured it for people's old bank details? smiley - biggrin

PC crashed - again (Bel)

Post 24

aka Bel - A87832164

It's empty bar for the OS and the things I have installed/activated so far. smiley - smiley

PC crashed - again (Bel)

Post 25

Mudhooks

I have a friend who trained as a programmer. Her son is a gamer so whenever she or he upgrades, she will swap out old components, rebuild mine or build one anew. AND if my computer is giving me grief, she is always willing to help me out. As well, my company often has old towers and other usable parts that they are divesting themselves of. I can often get those for free or a small donation to the community fund (whatever charities the company is supporting).

Problem is that now that her son is just about ready to move out of the house, my access to upgradeable parts may come to an end.smiley - wah

PC crashed - again (Bel)

Post 26

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh, I hope you'll still be able to get help and componentrs.

My son said to me yesterday, that as they permanently get those old PCs, there are always components he can get if some of those in my PC should fail. He may get them for free (as he did with this PC), or for a small fee.

PC crashed - again (Bel)

Post 27

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

I assume you are using the same screen you used with your last computer?

In that case it really must the computer causing the problem, of course

Which astonishes me a bit. As I told you before I have the same hardware and it has served me well for many years. Easy to open and clean, by the way

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for aka Bel - A87832164

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more