This is the Message Centre for Ra - sun god

If You are Ra who's Horus

Post 1

docsharp

Hi,

I think that I may have been one of then Egyptians once a long time ago, but worship sucks dont it. I'm a bit rusty on my Egyptology but Horus had a Falcon Head - any relation??

Post 2

Ra - sun god

smiley - biggrin Hi Docsharp, no.. Horus and me are not related. mind you, he's several thousands years younger than I am. He still had nest-feathers on his head when I had made the sun travel for lifetimes.

Mind you, Horus' mum, that's Hathor, wouldn't like it if I would be the same one as Horus smiley - whistle

Post 3

docsharp

Hey, what was the story on Set then, I hear you travelled a lot with him in that Barge at night through the underworld where he was one of your minders.

In Horus's time they said Set was homosexual, and the two of 'em had a bust up, as you know. Guess you aren't a homophobe then! Some churches these days are funilly enough. By the way Set's seed seemed to find something fertile in that river, 'cause they definately live on.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ra - sun god

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more