This is the Message Centre for Spanner

leftwingedness

Post 1

Spanner

well i thought that one of the major differences between left and right was that the left believed in cooperation while the right believed in competition

hmmmmm

someone forgot methinks

leftwingedness

Post 2

Pointless Paul

The major difference between the left and right wing is that the left sits on the left and the right sits on the right. All other differences are purely fabricated by PR people

leftwingedness

Post 3

Slug

Still fighting the good fight, eh? Just thought I'd pop back in for awhile and see what was going on. Glad to see someone has the level of stickability that I lack.

leftwingedness

Post 4

Spanner

heya slug - good to seeya smiley - smiley i've been down in your fair city a bit this year - my car is a little unhappy about that, but i LOVE WELLINGTON!!!! it's just so clean and fresh, and political, of course

ok will stop gushing now

so whatcha up to these days?

span

leftwingedness

Post 5

Slug

Me? I sit in a large balck monolith overlooking the harbour and watch those people out sailing, quietly casting aspersions on their sexuality and geneology.

What about you?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spanner

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more