This is the Message Centre for Spanner

it's over

Post 1

Spanner

the worst of it anyway - last exam okay ('cept for writer's cramp) - off to blow stuff up. and this year, which is not one that i'll look back on as the good ole days, is that little bit closer to completion. now i just have to tough out exec until the 31st of Dec and i can start anew, with a fresh white page. yay!

sorry won't be back to post until tomorrow night i think, but i'll catch up then smiley - smiley

it's over

Post 2

Researcher 93445

Hey, congrats. Enjoy the explosive festivities. Maybe I'll do some target practice here and blow a few things up myself in honor of Guy Fawkes, anarchist hero.

it's over

Post 3

Spanner

yeah it was good - except the much vaunted mortarman (aka boom man) was a huge disappointment, which is not surprising - the quality of most things seems to be inversely proportionate to the hype. some people are still letting off fireworks tonight, i can hear them from here - yay! over here people seem to have stopped burning guys too, which is all good.

it's over

Post 4

Johnny the Red

yep, nowadays women are much more progressive. Instead of burning guys they just hit them with hammers.

smiley - smiley

it's over

Post 5

Spanner

or hitting them with spanners

it's over

Post 6

Johnny the Red

I firmly advocate the right for women to hit men with whatever tool, or household cutlery, as becomes necessary.

except for nut-crackers.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spanner

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more