This is the Message Centre for Frontpage Archiver

Would you mind some publication ?

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit browsing the Guide head to toe
"Would you mind if I give some publication to this project ?

I have reconstruted some of the old pages myself, they are free for inclusion. < A3956862 > (and some entries before in my MA)

NB have a check on Februari, the Koan has returned < A3403982 > smiley - biggrin."

Post 2

Frontpage Archiver

It has had some publication on and off. Perhaps not much recently though.

You could have avoided the need to view your reconstructed pages in classic goo, TiT. The older pages are mostly viewable by normal means anyway. So these are linked from the archive.

Thanks for the heads-up about the staff messing up that February blob. I'll amend the archive page accordingly.

(SEF for FrontPage Archive)

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit only searching for some entries
"Thanks, I know about the Goo bit, have you noticed the :// in top?
smiley - erm only visible in some browsers however.

This is by far the most complete index of all Edited entries in the whole Guide by now. And including the abstracts it is also very valuable! "

Post 4

SEF

I did notice the floating :// before but by swiping the whole page into highlighted mode with the mouse in order to check the invisible text, ie because I was viewing it from brunel by default rather than classic goo. I don't know what browsers rather than skins would have to do with it though, apart from the obvious that some don't show script, popups or ALT text or various other extras.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Frontpage Archiver

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more