This is the Message Centre for soliltary potto. (wearer of humerously sloganed t-shirts)

you'll never guess what...

Post 1

soliltary potto. (wearer of humerously sloganed t-shirts)

...i have just spent the whole morning makind a large cardboard 16 ton weight for a sketch that me and my freinds pete james and simon are doing at some pathetic school talent compotition the other big acts are my music techer moon-walking and some girl in my year who can burp the alphabet and regurgitate stuff. so we might do quite well. were doing the self defence sketch from an episode of monty pythons flying circus, the one with the banana, i get the 16 ton wirght dropped on me, pete gets shot by james and simon was going to be attacked by a tiger but i couln't build one out of cardboard so we have to stop at "simply pull the lever and a sixteen ton wieght will drop on his head, i learnt that in malaya" smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for soliltary potto. (wearer of humerously sloganed t-shirts)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more