This is the Message Centre for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

And another new Topbar link

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

[Accessibility Help] < <./>/accessibility/</.> >

Seems as nearly all Message Boards are over. Even the 'Hitchhiker's Guide' message board is down, not over smiley - huh. Finally the message boards come in known territory and then some disappear.

Post 2

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on an external site
"Aparently it was not the BBC topbar team smiley - bigeyes

< http://www.currybet.net/cbet_blog/2005/10/accessibility_h.php > 'currybetdotnet', an external company. "

Post 3

Snailrind

How on Earth did you come across it in the first place?

Post 4

Traveller in Time smiley - tit puzzled
"Open any www.bbc.co.uk page in a colour enabled webbrowser ?

Something I had not done all day smiley - weird"

Post 5

Snailrind

Oh, yes. I see what you mean. smiley - smiley

Post 6

Traveller in Time smiley - tit having day ja views
"I see the same behaviour when I get home, well there is the same irrationality at some moments. Why can these new DNA users not first think before they post.
Not to say some do not think but then those manage to generalise one aspect that is ridiculed by the next posting.

They want to be better informed of any new posting to a forum. They would like to unsubscribe from any conversation they make. They rally hate smilies and use them as often as many on HooToo. The demand a Journal, register at HooToo and then start to complain about people leaving them messages out of the blue (ACEs).
Just keep patient smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - zen, they will learn (or leave smiley - sadface).

Yesterday afternoon we reached 2919 accounts online again, anyone seen the number above 3000 already smiley - wow "

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more