A Conversation for Introduction to Religious Language

Peer Review: A1049311 - Quick Notes On Religious Language

Post 1

Tom

Entry: Quick Notes On Religious Language - A1049311
Author: Researcher 227765 - U227765

These are some of the revision notes that i've been making in the lead up to my a-levels, whatever you think of them they've helped me a lot- i hope they've been interesting for you too

A1049311 - Quick Notes On Religious Language

Post 2

Noggin the Nog

Hi Tom.

A guide entry on the religious use of language would be of considerable interest, but unfortunately a "notes" format like this doesn't meet the requirements of the Edited Guide. See EditedGuide-Guidelines This basically means that you will need either to work it up into essay/article form OR remove it from peer review by going to the peer review page and clicking on the remove icon beside the entry. (The article won't be deleted, and will still appear in the unedited guide and on your page).

In addition, if you write something on your personal space to introduce yourself a friendly ACE (Assistant Community Editor) will be able to visit and give you a proper welcome and some tips for using/getting around the site.

Noggin

Post 3

Zucchini

Hi Tom! Yes this was an interesting read. I would suggest you write a brief introductory paragraph though. Also make it clear that the sentence following the mention of Maimondes IS the apathetic statement, perhaps by using a colon or quoteblock. I'm sure this will shape up to be suitable for the edited guide :> smiley - boing

Post 4

Zucchini

Once it's been turned from note form to essay form, that is, as Noggin has just said :> smiley - boing

Post 5

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

This entry will need some work to bring it up to the requirements for the Writing-Guidelines, however if you look at these, I am sure you can do the necessary work, Tom.

It has a very sketchy and unfinished feel to it at the moment, as though you know what you're talking about and assume that everyone else does too. You need to be a bit more explicit and to give examples of your propositions. Does it apply universally, or is it confined to the Christian religion?

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more