This is the Message Centre for TowelMaster

Monsy

Post 1

msmonsy

*Waves*

Monsy

Post 2

Kheldar (Don't hate the media, Become the media)

*waves*

Monsy

Post 3

msmonsy

Hello there Kheldar, long time no see...how have things been with you?
Monsy

Monsy

Post 4

Doin great smiley - smiley. Busy life but everything in it seems more or less in order smiley - smiley. For some strange reason I decided to check back in here a couple of days ago and see if any of my old friends were still around smiley - smiley. How are you?

Monsy

Post 5

msmonsy

Yea, I popped back in a bit ago just to see what was going on. Not a lot of the old group still around much anymore from what I can tell. Been trying to track Shazz down but no luck so far. Oh well, maybe soon.
Me, been staying rather busy...job change, housing change and about to change that again as well. Looking into building a house on some land at Smith Lake here in the sunny South.
Slowly working down to just me and my dog. Son in college and wanting to live on campus as well as my Daughter prepping to finally spread her wings as well.
Won't know what to do with myself *wink*
What have you been keeping yourself busy with?
Monsy

Monsy

Post 6

Kwatro, my bar, is taking up most of my time now. For the rest, a bit of gaming, a bit of watching DVD's and writing reviews. Just like you I decided to check back in here a few days back to see what was going on and, like you, found a place with very few of the old crowd still around.
I still speak to Shazz and TM quite regularly IRL. Shazz is DJing for me this friday, so I'll tell her to check in on you smiley - smiley

Monsy

Post 7

msmonsy

Yes, please do...been leaving messages on her site but no response because she is floating around here so rarely. I do miss chatting with her. Been a few years since we lost touch with everything going crazy on my end.
Glad to hear she is still DJing, I recall her talking about how much fun she had doing that.
I know keeping up with a business is a lot of work....keeps you hopping much of the time. Glad you did find a few minutes to pop in though. What DVD's have you been viewing lately? I haven't had much time for TV but my son and I do try to visit the movies when we can.
Monsy

Monsy

Post 8

Wow...I've been watching so many DVD's, it's hard to keep track smiley - winkeye. I keep switching from horrorfilms to animation shows like Robot Chicken and Tripping the Rift and then back to arthouse stuff. When I don't have the time or energy for a whole movie I always keep my idiot-tv DVD's close by (like Jackass, CKY or Beavis & Butthead smiley - winkeye ).

Btw, Shazz told me last night she is usually logged in as Post Team and she reads a lot but hardly even posts anymore and that her email adress is still the same as the past years, so it shouldn't be too difficult to keep in touch smiley - winkeye

Monsy

Post 9

msmonsy

Hello there again! How do you keep track of all those shows? I'd be lost and find myself mingling them together in my mind. Can you imagine the plotlines of a horrorfilm mixed with animation and jackass? LOL!
Now I wish the bugs had not done whatever with my email address's. Had a fit with Yahoo because they all went away one day. Had to get everyone's emails again. Don't have Shazz's anymore due to the big eraser that wiped my storage box for emails clean. Mine is still the msmonsy one at that yahoo place if Shazz gets time and could send me her email address again. Would be lovely since we haven't chatted in such a long long time.
Let's put it this way, I still had teenagers in school last time we talked. My last one just turned 20 the other day!?! Doesn't seem possible. He's in college, working full time and looking to move out on his own. All my lil' ones are grown up.
Monsy

Monsy

Post 10

TowelMaster

I have no idea who is still alive here at h2g2.

Monsy, you still there?

Monsy

Post 11

msmonsy

Hey there TowelMaster smiley - smiley
I'm here but I'm not here if that makes sense...
These days I am spending much more of my time on Facebook just because it is easier to keep up with family and friends through it.

I have an email address though if I happen to be absent from here when you get back...

It's msmonsy @ yahoo....you get the idea smiley - smiley

Tell Shazz I waved hello and I do hope everything starts swinging your way soon...from what I can see you've been having a bumpy ride of it lately.

Monsy

Post 12

TowelMaster

Hi Monsy,

Well as long as you are still alive everything is ok I guess... smiley - winkeye

btw : [email protected] well.. you know what the triple x should be I guess...

Monsy

Post 13

msmonsy

Glad to see you two are still swimming along even if the waves get a little high now and again smiley - smiley

Lots and lots of changes on my end will grab that email addy and fill ya' both in!
Monsy

Monsy

Post 14

TowelMaster

Hey Monsy!

Sent you an email so you now have mine.

TM.

Key: Complain about this post