A Conversation for The Boars Head

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 701

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley so do i take it that the air went a bit blue then, i can just imagine the scene, come on admit it, would be funny if it were someone elsesmiley - magic

I'm sure that you will finish just fine(in bad taste - previous time- keep your chin up) good job there are no pots and pans smileys isnt it, otherwise i reckon that they would be a flying at me quite quickly. You could of course use the smiley - bleep smiley.

Hey i was talking to Jim yesterday, hes away for a few days at the moment.

smiley - love as always BNsmiley - blue.xxx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 702

Rainmaiden

smiley - biggrin pots and pans?! there were bits if tiles and spacers everywhere then I had to smiley - run downstairs b4 I woke the kids!!
How is Jim these days?
I have only managed to speak to him once- he's never online !
smiley - doh is that cos he's away then!! smiley - laugh
smiley - love j

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 703

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley hes not online that often to be honest, just click on his page and check out his postings.

Mind you it is not entirely his fault, and this is the reason i belive it has been a bit quieter in here recently, telepest are in the process of updating the on-screen keyboard, but in doing this remote control users can not access the keyboard to do anything (including emails) now they know why they should own a keyboard dont you think?

Right well this will be one of my last postings as i am now feeling smiley - sleepy and the land of smiley - zzz still singssmiley - musicalnote a sweet a song as ever

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 704

Rainmaiden

ok hun, i'm tired too!
I guess the remote users should invest in a keyboard then smiley - biggrin they don't cost THAT much!! smiley - laugh
listen....................... my bed is callin me! I guess it's time for some n bed!
speak to you later hun
sleep well
smiley - love J

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 705

smiley - smiley well as i guess that you are too tired to brew up, i'll do the honours smiley - teasmiley - tea right then have fun and catch up later then.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 706

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

smiley - run through smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run

Oh smiley - blue hope you done me a brew why your theresmiley - biggrin

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 707

Researcher 234607

well did anyone actually miss totty when she was gone for a few days...err no smart remarks smiley - angel please!!!! lmao

hello to everyone smiley - biggrin

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 708

Totty smiley - erm course not didnt get a blinking chance your always on my blinking phonesmiley - laugh

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 709

Researcher 234607

smiley - angel
oi missus i said NO smart remarks smiley - laugh but if im always on phone u dont have a chance to forget me do u smiley - laugh

morning all smiley - biggrin

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 710

smiley - biggrin

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 711

Sprite

Afternoon midnight howz ur day bin??

Fay
smiley - angel

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 712

Hi Fay my day a disastersmiley - grr

How are you and have you had a good daysmiley - smiley

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 713

Sprite

Chelle, (it is chelle ain't it??)

Oh dear du wanna talk about it?? smiley - hug

My days been ok thanks and i'm fine but hot! The smiley - stars blazing again! smiley - wah Me needs 2 cool down smiley - cool

Fay smiley - angel xxxx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 714

UNICORN

hi smiley - angel can u tell me were to get dolphin pictures from i canrt find any.smiley - smileysmiley - smiley

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 715

smiley - smiley evening all, so whos drinking what then smiley - erm?

Unicorn, you couldnt ask a better person than our smiley - angel about dolphins.....the word is close to obsession(or is that the perfume)

I guess i will just sit here supping my Worthers smiley - ale then until someone wants serving, or the sciving staff turn up of coursesmiley - ghost

Regards BNsmiley - blue.xxx

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 716

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Landlord give me smiley - ale

smiley - peacedove

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 717

~:*-Venus-*:~

sciving staff?? AHEM!! was that by any chance a reference to moi? smiley - biggrin

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 718

smiley - smiley well as you are here Jen i guess that it is not, mind you i notice that you are not serving uncle Alex

smiley - ale there you go sir, that will be an even £2 and you can have a packet of smiley - crisps free to go with itsmiley - biggrin

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 719

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

*Hands over a cheesey sock full of coppers before munching into his smiley - crisps*
The smiley - ale served hear is almost good enough to move a mabn into verse... almost...

How's all?
smiley - peacedove

THE BOAR'S HEAD

Post 720

~:*-Venus-*:~

hello?? "uncle alex"?? i dont have an uncle alex smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more